**Mom Appreciation**

I know I'm a day late since Mother's Day was yesterday, but if you ask me everyday should be Mother's Day when we show our appreciation to ourmother 365 days out of the year rather than just 1. Even though my mom passed away a couple of years ago I still appreciate everything she taught me and didfor me so I can instill those values in my children.
I love and miss my mom so much so everybody just make sure you let your mom know how much you love and appreciate her everyday.

Word fam..... Moms is hundreds of miles away from me physically but we're connected at the heart.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

****waits until someone post the mother lover song****

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by northparkblind

JayHood23 - Sorry to hear that about your mom
frown.gif
There's no way to prepare for something like losing a parent, worst thing I'll ever deal with

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by JayHood23

YO eightys I cant even listen to that song without gettin all glassy eyed
My bad, Fam
frown.gif
Yo, pull that song down before you get banned. Rules B, Rules.

Even though i act up, I love my mom.

RIP to your mom jay..

I hate mothers day.. Mom left me when I was young.. Now I found her and she expects me to forgive.. I CANT DO IT.. My son was born 6 years ago.. THATS WHEN ISTARTED CELEBRATING MOTHERS DAY. For my wife.

"theres no way i can pay u back, but my plan is to show u that i understand....u are appreciated"

love my mom more than anything

Most real thread I have seen in a while. My mom is everything to me, much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom