mom n pops in nyc

makin a trip to nyc soon and lookin for little mom n pop shops to do a little hunting, an suggestions appreciated.

:rofl:
roll.gif

lots of places to check out...where are u stayin at???? are you on a tour??????
Needed in sz. 11.5-12: Union 180's, Blk/Blu 180, Grape V, Blk/Red xii's, St. Patty, Blk/Blk Gum Euro, Chamber of fear complacency, hype, hater, Holland AF1's, De La Hi sb's, Black Spiz'ikes, Penny Foams.F/S Mars IV SZ. 10.5 & 12......BKBXGANGSTA@AOL.COM[/b]

Stayin in brooklyn, already gone 2 all the major shops b4 lookin for the hidden local spots

Downtown Brooklyn got tons of mom and pop stores. you should check that out.
What Starts in Clouded Minds Finishes in the Rain of the Fools that are used as Instruments in the Game where Depression is the Queen and Ignorance is the King.

chill, find your own spots. the game is to be sold, not told. damn kids, always asking for a handout. if you are hungry, i wouldn't give you a fish, i'd teach you how to fish. so in that same vein, take a walk around the heights, bk, south bronx, jersey got some too.

Nate, ill give you a 2 piece if you was talking to me like that!!!
TEAM
PLATANO
[/center​

wateva man i was juss looking for sum info from some local heads, i only been to manhatten b4 and dont know my way around brooklyn. mods can lock this cuz i dont want any more lame @#%$ flame comments.

If you think anybody is gonna tell you any spots your in the wrong place homie
THE JOKER GANG
"I make art, until someone dies. See? I am the world's first fully-functioning, homicidal artist"​

is funny how yall cant help dude out, like hes gonna take ya sneakers ,,, i would help you out but i dont really go to the mom and pop stores like that, but as they said check out flatbush avenue, pitkin avenue, dowtown fulton, jamaica queens,, and fordham road among others

Back
Top Bottom