moments in sports that made you cry.

Tears of Joy...
Jordans last BULLS game
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

there has been a couple moments in sports that hit the soft spot on me.

when jordan retired after the 98 playoffs i knew it was over the end of the era. he was everything i wanted to be it was sad to see him never playing in a bulls uniforum again then the nike commercial brought tears to my eyes my child hood hero gone then with a simple picutre of him as a boy with just do it.

when the longhonrs beat USC in 05. no one thought we could do it. i remember it had like 45 pages when vince young ran in the last TD everything was good in my life. that joy will never be replaced unless the cowboys win the superbowl.

THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman"​

Tears of Joy? None...check back in Feb :wink:
wink.gif

Now, let it be said I never cried tears of horrible sports torment (that ill admit lol)...jus ruined a brotha day hardbody. Ill keep it recent 4 common knowlegde...

1) Mike Irvin's last game...saw it in person. Nuff said.

2) 2006 season, D-Boys @ Eagles...'Boys down a TD with under :30 2 go. After a somethin like 57-yard pass interference call on a hail mary put us on the 5, effin DREW MCQUEEN BLEDSOE (who I HATE) throws a pick in the endzone, which Lito Sheppard promptly returns 102 yards 4 a pick6. Needless 2 say, I'm standin there in Dave & Busters (Philly sports bar/indoor amusement park) with the ill dubya-tee-eff face...watchin sheppard run, untouched, aaaaaall the way back. I was LIVID. I got in a fight that night and everything. (another story for another time lol)

3) 2006 Wild Card Playoff- Cowboys @ Seahawks...oh...its 2 soon...I can't even talk about it. You know what happened. (You couldn't throw ONE block, Gramatica? Damn you, Jordin Babineaux!)

None so far.

I almost cried when Chris Webber called that timeout.

:DALLAS MAVERICKS:
>TLN PRODUCTIONS<
"It's wrap for yall now"

Jim valvano - Dont ever give up
=
instant teary eyes
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

I'm not wrapped up enough in sports to cry when anything happens.
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​
KEVIN / & JEFF/ & Wally / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

Once...just once.

The first sporting event held in NY after the 9-11 attacks. Braves at Mets, down 2-1 in the eighth, Mike Piazza hits a two-run BOMB to go ahead 3-2, and the Mets win.
4L8O15S16T23!42​
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"Please don't throw garbage at me." - Pam Beesly​

But im going to cry like a baby if the Mavs ever win a championship.

:DALLAS MAVERICKS:
>TLN PRODUCTIONS<
"It's wrap for yall now"

Quote:
2) 2006 season, D-Boys @ Eagles...'Boys down a TD with under :30 2 go. After a somethin like 57-yard pass interference call on a hail mary put us on the 5, effin DREW MCQUEEN BLEDSOE (who I HATE) throws a pick in the endzone, which Lito Sheppard promptly returns 102 yards 4 a pick6.

3) 2006 Wild Card Playoff- Cowboys @ Seahawks...oh...its 2 soon...I can't even talk about it. You know what happened. (You couldn't throw ONE block, Gramatica? Damn you, Jordin Babineaux!)
TEAMCOWBOYS

when the mavs and the boys win a championship im going to be crying like a little @#%$.
M.F.F.L.

Quote:
But im going to cry like a baby if the Mavs ever win a championship.
:lol:
laugh.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

i thought 05/06 was our year. real talk i dont know how we didnt win it. damn you NBA refs. damn you to hell.
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman"​

Oh...wait wait wait...can't believe I forgot a recent one...

4) 2005, MNF, Skins @ D-Boys...13-0 'Boys, like 2:00 left. I'm watchin this over my homeboi crib and I figure 'Damn its close to 12, and I got class in the mornin and this is over'...so I leave my mans house n walk home, turn on ESPN and saw:

******** 14, Cowboys 13

AJ=OWN3D

I swear I looked at that score 4 the next half-hour tryin 2 figure out just what the blue hell happened in less than 5 minutes.

I didn't go 2 class the next day.

Curse you, Santana Moss lol

2003 NLCS Game 6/7
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

when the warriors upset the mavs last year, i almost cried i won't front, nonbandwagoner warrior fans know exactly how much it meant after how crappy we were for so many years.

when jrich got traded...i knew it was coming too...didn't cry but it definitely felt like a part of me disappeared since he was my favorite player throughout middle school/high school :frown:
frown.gif
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring UCSD a football team.​

I cried when I tore my ACL and fried my miniscus cartilage @ the same time. The emotional pain was worse than the physical in the long run.

COOK # 45
get fit.

When Hawes was drafter by the Kings. I felt betrayed.
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

Reggie Miller's Retirement.

2001 W.S Game 7. No I'm not a D-Back Fan.

2004 A.L.C.S.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

game five of the world series last year. had great seats. three friends and myself completely broke down when the cards won. then proceeded to get way trashed on the streets of stl after.

I don't think I've ever cried about anything that wasn't directly related to me (Losing in the playoffs in High school for example), but some stories have been very touching. I cry when watching Real Sports a lot of the time :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Longhorns

Back
Top Bottom