Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

It's cuz the conversation is generational.

Plus it seems the best during your formative years becomes embedded in your mind and you don't seem to change that even when coming across just as good or better players.

Talk to a 60 yr old basketball head from a certain region and they probably not gonna admit Jordan is better than Dr. J or Kareem.
That is why I just changed it to he is one of the greats, but greatest of all time no.
AC3C7285-C5A2-45D2-9575-38A396AE6F28.jpeg
You bastard. LOL

My b-ball league just started back up tonight and I’m not going because I didn’t stretch all week. I told the guys on the FB group “ahhhh shoot can’t make it tonight boys, I gotta take my dog to the vet.”

But next week tho.....next week it’s on!

My b-ball league just started back up tonight and I’m not going because I didn’t stretch all week. I told the guys on the FB group “ahhhh shoot can’t make it tonight boys, I gotta take my dog to the vet.”

But next week tho.....next week it’s on!

not even foam roll for an hour before the game?

When you’re playing b-ball and start tugging the jersey of the guy you’re guarding because you can’t keep up :lol:

It's cuz the conversation is generational.

Plus it seems the best during your formative years becomes embedded in your mind and you don't seem to change that even when coming across just as good or better players.

Talk to a 60 yr old basketball head from a certain region and they probably not gonna admit Jordan is better than Dr. J or Kareem.
#Logic

Went to get a haircut

Dominican papi I usually don’t go to, who didn’t speak much English motioned over to this sort of black ice spray looking container when he was finishing up, asking if I wanted to use it

Fighting back the tears I said nah pop I’m good

Contemplating my whole life the whole car ride home
dwadecrying.png

I was actually impressed the other day ago when some lil 10 year old kid said Vince Carter was the goat dunker. That's also a washed moment now that I think about it
Really no one really even tried to go near his level after that. Athleticism off the chain, probably why he's still effective at 40.

Man the first time I saw that Black Ice used on somebody's hair, I didn't know WHAT to think .

I had just came back home from living in Greensburg, PA; so I was cutting my own hair. Went back to DC and saw it done, I was like, "Is this forreal??"

My b-ball league just started back up tonight and I’m not going because I didn’t stretch all week.

You skipped a game because you didn’t stretch all weekend? What kinda washed is that? Sounds like either you were too lazy or afraid of those young bloods bussin ya ***. Don’t put that on this thread b

Back
Top Bottom