Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

My b-ball league just started back up tonight and I’m not going because I didn’t stretch all week. I told the guys on the FB group “ahhhh shoot can’t make it tonight boys, I gotta take my dog to the vet.”

But next week tho.....next week it’s on!
D5A46697-F9A4-4D94-A372-0ED7BF60E6EE.gif

‘Ol smush parker asz. Zero work ethic but wanna play ball with kobe.

Would’ve been top 5 greatest plays ever

Would have been the greatest play in basketball

The fact they did this in the 4th with 10s left :lol:

Had that been a play to win the game or even send it into overtime it could have been the greatest sequence in sports history. The pass from an inbound play at half court, off the backboard, tomahawk? SHEEESHHH

When do yall plan on doing Yoga?

Or are you going to tell me that is only for IG Thirst Trappers too (like squats

I'm down with the yoga and squats.

I can spend my off days recovering in my rocking chair. I'ma call it the "Papi glider"

No kids allowed. No crumbs, spilled capri suns, or sharp *** lego's left in my seat. Topped off with a nice hot bucket of epsom salt for my feet. :pimp: :pimp:

Gotta get the vibrating massage joint with the foot rollers and remote

71T%2BP-Ck7IL._SX522_.jpg

"UPGRADED" :pimp: :pimp:

I'm down with the yoga and squats.

I can spend my off days recovering in my rocking chair. I'ma call it the "Papi glider"

No kids allowed. No crumbs, spilled capri suns, or sharp *** lego's left in my seat. Topped off with a nice hot bucket of epsom salt for my feet. :pimp: :pimp:

Gotta get the vibrating massage joint with the foot rollers and remote

71T%2BP-Ck7IL._SX522_.jpg

"UPGRADED" :pimp: :pimp:

My sister brought this for my brother in law, bad knees and had a knee surgery. I used it and man this joint got my legs feeling like track and field days even though it was temporary.

4E0ADAEB-CB15-4049-94EE-5F7DDEDC3C4C.png

Orthotics >>> night splints, in my experience
Did the splints do ANYthing for you?

I have a heel spur as well. The orthotics help with that. I am going to get it removed this Spring once my team's season is over.

I haven't even been able to hoop since SEPT man.

Did the splints do ANYthing for you?

I have a heel spur as well. The orthotics help with that. I am going to get it removed this Spring once my team's season is over.

I haven't even been able to hoop since SEPT man.

I don’t think the night splints did anything for me. I feel like the orthotics helped me with my heel spur. I went almost a year without hooping and wanted to shed thug tears. I got the right insoles and I’ve been playing ever since.

I don’t think the night splints did anything for me. I feel like the orthotics helped me with my heel spur. I went almost a year without hooping and wanted to shed thug tears. I got the right insoles and I’ve been playing ever since.
Yea, I have been dealing with this since about 2011. Saw a foot DR last year to discover there WAS a spur.

Anything else you recommend?

How bad was your pain?

Yea, I have been dealing with this since about 2011. Saw a foot DR last year to discover there WAS a spur.

Anything else you recommend?

How bad was your pain?

I limped everywhere for about year. I tried icing my feet, leg massages and had a cortisone shot for the plantar fasciitis. I started googling stuff and I came across these

https://www.powersteps.com/shop-products/powerstep-insoles/full-support/pinnacle.html

I bought some and got on an aspirin regimen got my life back in about 6 months. I don’t have really any foot pain unless I wear the wrong shoes repeatedly

You skipped a game because you didn’t stretch all weekend? What kinda washed is that? Sounds like either you were too lazy or afraid of those young bloods bussin ya ***. Don’t put that on this thread b

Yep. The game was supposed to
Be next Sunday but scheduling changed and I found out the game was gonna be that night. Normally I need to stretch for a full week before playing an actual 42 minute league game or imma get injured for real. Torn meniscus. Patellar tendinosis. Those things made it that way man.

Teammate said, “ayyy bro try really hard to get here, we only gonna have 5 guys tonight.”

Wee-Bey-Shrug.gif

My dog is real sick my dude. Vet might keep him over night

Whew this foot/leg pain talk is the maximum level of washedness. Go any further and you'll spill over in to senior citizen territory.

Got me half laughing @ y'all but the other half is legit reading every word and googling these massagers.

Back
Top Bottom