Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Definitely not washed...
I can still run full court basketball games
Sub under 5 minutes in a mile
And still have energy for other extracurricular activities.
2205B420-7E95-45CC-B3EF-CD34F5B2801C.gif

Yall need to “Do Better”

#humblebrag.
Triathlon when you move back to NYC?

Went for my annual eye exam. Not only did my vision get worse, i told myself I was going to getva completely new style of frame a new look. Something out of the box for me. I get home and realize ive picked basically the same pair of glasses 4 years in a row, and I always think im b3ing flashy smh.
IMG_20190113_185957.jpg

Went for my annual eye exam. Not only did my vision get worse, i told myself I was going to getva completely new style of frame a new look. Something out of the box for me. I get home and realize ive picked basically the same pair of glasses 4 years in a row, and I always think im b3ing flashy smh.
IMG_20190113_185957.jpg

Get da Lasik pa

Ya can’t hate on saving the money.

I see a ton of thots and homies clubbing or going to these exotic spots.
And I agree it looks super fun and I love to go out, but I’m looking ahead. Trying to buy that house mayne.

Once you see the money every week growing and not being used up you just want to see it grow more.
No shame in that man that is the goal, been there when we were buying our first house. No trips working overtime for more money, also for when you present the bank statements of money you have. Then once you are in the house you can do all those exotic spots, because they aren't going away.

We are about to tighten the belt again because we are looking to buy a bigger house, either the end of the year or beginning of next year.

Never seen or heard of this (although I knew the aunt from Family Matters was on a previous show) but check the last half of the vid. They full on jacked Save By the Bell graphics and text :lol:

Just from the theme intro is the show about two single/divorced/widowed mothers that discover their lesbians and get married and have a mixed family?

If so wild progressive for a 90s sitcom.
Man if that was the premise, that is crazy. I would have watched just for trying something new. However they were probably "roomates" one is a maid or works out of the home. Meanwhile the other is the corporate type.
Does anyone remember this or am I too washed?

I love how they recycle the same exact text as Family Matters :lol:

Crazy, I knew Carl and his wife was a spin off of Perfect Strangers, but didn't know the aunt was from another show also. TV world is crazy how things interconnect. Weird Kenny and Bud are back together on the same show, in what looks like brothers. One is the nerdy type and the other a knucklehead.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom