Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Speaking of knee problems...

I’ve been getting pains/soreness in my right elbow after lifting. Especially after benching. I’m afraid that one day I’ll have a lot of weight on the bar, and it’ll just pop. Wondering if I should get an elbow brace.

On the knee front, every once in awhile I’ll get a crazy pain momentarily in my right knee. Some days I can squat completely fine, and other days im massaging my right knee in between sets and questioning if I should move on from squats for the day.

Try db’s Instead of bb.

An elbow brace is just gonna make matters worse in the long run. If it hurts it’s not worth it. It’s not like you’re stepping on the platform for a powerlifting meet.

I don’t bench heavy I got plates in my arm that puts pressure on my elbow and shoulder and I can feel it for a week.

But I can db press until the wheels fall off and heavy too with no pain becasue I don’t have the bar torquing my wrist/elbow/shoulder when it goes down.

I’ve actually been incorporating dumb bells into my recent workouts more. I get a further range of motion too, maybe it’s because I didn’t hit dumbbells for awhile, but I was definitely feeling it afterwards.

Once i hit my 30s, it got harder for me to be as active. After 8 hrs at work, i do not have the energy i once had and find myself skipping gym more often.

Might start working out in the AM before workand see how that goes.

I go home, eat, power nap, shot of espresso then gym.

Idk works for me. Yeah it’s not ideal but sometimes I work 12+ hours and I gotta get some food and close my eyes before I go becasue I feel out of it.

Once i hit my 30s, it got harder for me to be as active. After 8 hrs at work, i do not have the energy i once had and find myself skipping gym more often.

Might start working out in the AM before workand see how that goes.
Being fat, oit of shape, and getting health issues won't allow you to use that excuse.

Make a way. There are others with less time,.fewer limbs, with AIDS, thst are making time.

Get to the gym before you drop dead

Get to the gym before you drop dead

This.

Also if you read this message--- PLEASE go get your A1C checked next time you're at the doctor. Matter of fact, make that appointment today. Even if you think you're not washed.

Thankfully I'm not diabetic but I was on my way and I've never been fat a day in my life.

Try db’s Instead of bb.

An elbow brace is just gonna make matters worse in the long run. If it hurts it’s not worth it. It’s not like you’re stepping on the platform for a powerlifting meet.

I don’t bench heavy I got plates in my arm that puts pressure on my elbow and shoulder and I can feel it for a week.

But I can db press until the wheels fall off and heavy too with no pain becasue I don’t have the bar torquing my wrist/elbow/shoulder when it goes down.
To each their own, but once I found out how much Serge Nubert benches I said F lifting heavy. Dude just did crazy sets of 225 and dude was built like a super hero. As you said I'm not looking for a power lifting competition just look chisled.

Yeah no need.

I dl and squat heavy because I like to, but that’s about it. You don’t need to go heavy for hypertrophy.

I’ve actually been incorporating dumb bells into my recent workouts more. I get a further range of motion too, maybe it’s because I didn’t hit dumbbells for awhile, but I was definitely feeling it afterwards.
dumbells are great
helps work out your shoulders, forearms, and grip strength just from holding them

Forgot to use my coupon when grocery shopping on the day the coupon expires. Went home with ragrats and then noticed it was actually for a different store.

wtf is ragrats bruh :rofl:
SnivelingGoodCuscus-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom