Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Y'all ever lose something, look for it, and find it in your hand?
Yooooooo!

Bruh. Looking for my phone EVERYWHERE! Went downstairs, upstairs, outside, in the car, walked up the block. In my pocket.

Looking for the remote, same thing. Right next to me on the bed the entire time.

My short term memory is slowly but clearly detioriating. I'll open up a new tab to Google something and if I read one page of a NT thread or watch a segment of tv show I'll forget what I wanted to google.

I use to be sharp as a cutco knife man.

Last edited:
Forgot to use my coupon when grocery shopping on the day the coupon expires. Went home with ragrats and then noticed it was actually for a different store.

I always feels like a total dweeb whenever I have to ask the cashier if its time to punch in my phone# for my rewards during checkout:lol:

I always feels like a total dweeb whenever I have to ask the cashier if its time to punch in my phone# for my rewards during checkout:lol:
Speaking of things we hate, I HATE taking a paper coupon from the newspaper or a clipper ad into the store. I'm like we can't have these coupons in a digital form.

They tend to always ask me if i have a membership card to scan or to put in my phone # if it ever slips my mind.

They tend to always ask me if i have a membership card to scan or to put in my phone # if it ever slips my mind.

That’s the thing. These young cats aren’t as professional as older heads behind them counters. The older folks will ask if you have a card and what rewards you could get if you didn’t.

Young heads are too busy glancing at their phones and I feel like are always looking for a charger. Or get easily distracted from their coworker walking by like they haven’t been working together all day:lol:

That’s the thing. These young cats aren’t as professional as older heads behind them counters. The older folks will ask if you have a card and what rewards you could get if you didn’t.

Young heads are too busy glancing at their phones and I feel like are always looking for a charger. Or get easily distracted from their coworker walking by like they haven’t been working together all day:lol:
If you don't sound like a grumpy old man :lol:

My son knew the words and song title for that Mo Bamba song and he’s 8 years old and I had no idea wth he was talking about.

When watching award shows I have no idea who the presenters are or what they are famous for :lol:

Sometimes I'll walk into a room looking for something and completely forget what I was looking for. #Washed

:smh: This has been happening a lot lately. Walk in to my room like, wait, why did I come in here?

86E42ACB-FD28-4332-9A30-0E8BAD395D5B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom