Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I kinda like vacuuming. Only chore I don’t really mind doing

Hurt my foot early feb, finally got a doctor appointment at the beginning of March and he told me to wear sandals and get a pair of wide shoes to relieve any pressure from my foot. I’m out here wearing wide new balances and hating my self |l:smh:
Bro get a new doctor that’s terrible advice

Bro get a new doctor that’s terrible advice

Surprisingly Nike and adidas don’t really make wide shoes. Not about to rock those “dad” nikes

He also gave me like a lift to put on the ball of my foot so I don’t put pressure while walking

My foot actually feels 95% better, about to toss these NBs soon :lol:.
Dr said I might have “Morton’s neuroma” but the pains pretty much gone so at this point I doubt it’s nerve damage

I had to wait a month to get an appointment, I was walking around in crazy pain. No hospitals around me accepted my insurance, which was crazy to me cause I have a well known insurance company, that I pay for out of pocket :smh: . Now I just gotta wait until April for my ultrasound and check in appointments :rolleyes

Wife and son stepped out for a birthday party.
Bout to get my hands dirty. :evil:

• Laundry
  • Target run for cleaning supplies
  • Panera soup/salad

tenor.gif

Surprisingly Nike and adidas don’t really make wide shoes. Not about to rock those “dad” nikes

He also gave me like a lift to put on the ball of my foot so I don’t put pressure while walking

My foot actually feels 95% better, about to toss these NBs soon :lol:.
Dr said I might have “Morton’s neuroma” but the pains pretty much gone so at this point I doubt it’s nerve damage

I had to wait a month to get an appointment, I was walking around in crazy pain. No hospitals around me accepted my insurance, which was crazy to me cause I have a well known insurance company, that I pay for out of pocket :smh: . Now I just gotta wait until April for my ultrasound and check in appointments :rolleyes
Monarchs have a full length air unit. Better recognize

When you’re hoopin and someone is giving you buckets and afterwards you say “Man if I was younger I would have locked that **** up.” :rofl:

Making breakfast in the morning and you put the cereal in the refrigerator

Getting home and using the work key to open your front door

Triple checking to see if you locked the front door like mentioned up there/making sure you turned off the stove/oven

When you’re skinny/fat.

Went to the Travis Scott concert this week. Just watching those young cats go WILD in that mosh pit had me :frown: :smh: at 20, 21 i would've been in there going crazy too.

I’m 31 and was in the pit for two Travis Scott shows in the past 3 months. I’m also 6’5”/250 and when those kids were pushing on me I was getting super pissed off and would push them right off me lmao.

Back
Top Bottom