Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I feel like I'm running out of time to get what I want out of life

I am working on my ambitions right now but I feel like I'm moving too slow/started too late
fam 25 -30 is the golden years imo
relax and stop worrying. go do what you want to do and enjoy your 20's.
i know so many people who regret not having more fun in their 20's
and it's never too late to get started
i got a homegirl who is 40+ who has been a nurse for almost 20 years and just decided to go to PA school

stop comparing your timeline to other peoples
no sense in that

D14w4UjX4AAf6UH.jpg

D14b48zWkAAg8ff

Last edited:
fam 25 -30 is the golden years imo
relax and stop worrying. go do what you want to do and enjoy your 20's.
i know so many people who regret not having more fun in their 20's
and it's never too late to get started
i got a homegirl who is 40+ who has been a nurse for almost 20 years and just decided to go to PA school

stop comparing your timeline to other peoples
no sense in that

THIS!! Although, Id say 30-35 are the golden years. At least they were for me. 25-29, I was still whyling!

I am working on my ambitions right now but I feel like I'm moving too slow/started too late

You’re right bro.

Your time is up.

Time to hang ‘em up, you had a decent run but all that is over now.

at 25-30 you gotta get your education and work experience up. stop messing around. there is plenty of time to chill. but as always, balance is key.

Yeah, 25 is definitely too late in life to start anything. You'll probably be the oldest head in college next to the teachers or the be called the senior citizen at work behind your back.

Your best bet is to probably just jump across the Mexican border and find some donkey to walk aimlessly with while you finish out the rest of your twilight years, in peace.

Yeah, 25 is definitely too late in life to start anything. You'll probably be the oldest head in college next to the teachers or the be called the senior citizen at work behind your back.

Your best bet is to probably just jump across the Mexican border and find some donkey to walk aimlessly with while you finish out the rest of your twilight years, in peace.
Yeah son is ****ed, should've been CEO by now.

to me your 20s is the time to have all the fun in the world. You are an adult with money in your pockets, you are spry and lively. Party and do all the bull**** you want. When your 30s hit is the time to settle down, start a family and things like that.

You do not want to be 35 in the club trying to get it in with 25 yos. Its a sad look

to me your 20s is the time to have all the fun in the world. You are an adult with money in your pockets, you are spry and lively. Party and do all the bull**** you want. When your 30s hit is the time to settle down, start a family and things like that.

You do not want to be 35 in the club trying to get it in with 25 yos. Its a sad look
Concur, chick ran over my foot back in my 20's, just shook it off and limped away no problem since the P was in sight. Now I would probably be out half the year rehabbing and laid up in a cast.

20's i could go out all night, play ball and lift, go to work, and go to school consistently
30's i cut that in half. im only hittin these gym reps and going to work.
even going to the gym takes my full mental capabilities to get my *** up.
...and ask me to go to a place with loud music?
giphy.gif

In class rn, thought I was washed then I peep shorty in the corner try to open her Dasani bottle with her mouth. Made me feel completely unwashed

#PreWashed moment: at 20, 21 I used to game all night on xbl with the homies from about 10pm - 4 am. Shower real quick then be at my warehouse job by 5 am like it was nothing. Now if I don't get at least 6 hours at night I'm grouchy in the office until at least noon :smh:

Back
Top Bottom