Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Yeah they are good was nervous the first time because I didn't think my body was supposed to move in that position. Whenever they do my neck, I always think to myself watch this MOFO about to mess up kill me. Yup he about to... OH DAMN that felt good.

Found me a great chiro around Nov last year and I've been going one a month since. He be in mid-sentence then cracks a bone all of a sudden. It's actually kinda scary how loud they crack but you do feel so good after. $15 co-pay has me thinking about just going every two weeks. If my barber was within 15 min of the chiro, I'd probably make doing both a bi-weekly thing:lol:

Chiropractor are hit and miss
Would not recommend
I have heard some really bad stories

Get in the gym and strengthen your back muscles
Lose your gut

Best things you can do for your back

I think there is timing discrepancy here that you're missing. dude means the next day.
Is this a yoga workout?

yoga is a great workout, you do get sore the first couple times, but i don't think you should keep getting sore after every work out if you are consistent.

If i go play an honest full court for an hr or so and not sore the next day, that wasn't a good workout?

also, juts because you get sore, doesn't mean it was a good workout. it could mean you overworked, or possibly injured yourself.

Lost 90lbs on Keto. Feeling great about my appearance.
Noticed I have a bald spot on the top of my head ...
tenor.gif

Carb cutting brings a deficiency in Biotin which helps produce hair.
Washed.

i wonder if this is the only reason why i have a belly and hair on my head, since i've been trying to cut carbs but i just can't stay away from white rice :frown:

If your body not sore it wasn’t a workout.

#justsayin

truth, that's usually how i gauge my workout, it's painful, but i know it's the good kind of pain!!

If you hit legs and you aren’t walking with a limp 24 hours later you didn’t go hard.

also truth

My hair getting thin, signs of aging in my face like slight crows feet and forehead wrinkles, and not being at my prime at the gym made me realize I was washed. But after switching gyms and a few free personal training sessions I learned that I wasn't progressing bc I had tight muscles and knots that I needed to work out. After that I got a deep tissue massage, started taking foam rolling seriously, and took some hot yoga classes. My gym game is next level now. I also stepped up my skin care regiment and look much better. Had to accept the L in the hairline department, but overall definitely not feeling washed anymore.

yoga is a great workout, you do get sore the first couple times, but i don't think you should keep getting sore after every work out if you are consistent.

If i go play an honest full court for an hr or so and not sore the next day, that wasn't a good workout?

also, juts because you get sore, doesn't mean it was a good workout. it could mean you overworked, or possibly injured yourself.
Agreed, if you do different exercises and tear down different fibers then yeah you will be sore. However the fibers you have continuously been tearing might be at a point where they don't cause you to get sore.
My hair getting thin, signs of aging in my face like slight crows feet and forehead wrinkles, and not being at my prime at the gym made me realize I was washed. But after switching gyms and a few free personal training sessions I learned that I wasn't progressing bc I had tight muscles and knots that I needed to work out. After that I got a deep tissue massage, started taking foam rolling seriously, and took some hot yoga classes. My gym game is next level now. I also stepped up my skin care regiment and look much better. Had to accept the L in the hairline department, but overall definitely not feeling washed anymore.
Try upping your water man and getting more sleep

Went to a company outing and played beach volleyball for 5 hours straight

Was sore for the next week straight :smh:

Need to get my gym habit back pronto, prolly the most out of shape i've ever been right now

Beach volleyball is hard as hell. That sand is extra work.

I was in Maui last week, and it reminded me how much of a full body workout swimming is.

Went to a company outing and played beach volleyball for 5 hours straight

Was sore for the next week straight :smh:

Need to get my gym habit back pronto, prolly the most out of shape i've ever been right now

Your not supposed to be “sore” your supposed to be “relaxed”

I bet it didn’t even feel like a work out?

Your not supposed to be “sore” your supposed to be “relaxed”

I bet it didn’t even feel like a work out?

While I was playing my stamina wasn't an issue. Prolly coulda went another 5 hours

My legs for that next week which hurt so much I only moved when mandatory was the sign of washedness

#PreWashed moment: woke up at 6:30 this morning. Spent a little time making my apartment spotless, while catching up on my podcasts on my Google Home

Back
Top Bottom