Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Yea, NEVER heard the term "internet shrug."

So we just throw the word, "internet" in front of emoticons/emojis?

Sounds old

Seeing Tiger win in 97’ then in 19’!!! ****ing Tiger Woods!
upload_2019-4-14_14-5-36.jpeg

I can't stand when people say the word "like" damn near every other word. Makes me think you lack the ability to convey wtf you are trying to say.

I work with a guy who's in his early 20s and he says it all the time. Sounds like a real bird. Dude thinks he sounds very intelligent too, inarticulate mfer.

Picked up a ride last night, 4 women. It was about a 12min ride iirc. The one chick was doing most of the talking and kept saying "like" every other word. I started counting....lost count after 40 :smh:

I can't stand when people say the word "like" damn near every other word. Makes me think you lack the ability to convey wtf you are trying to say.

I work with a guy who's in his early 20s and he says it all the time. Sounds like a real bird. Dude thinks he sounds very intelligent too, inarticulate mfer.

Picked up a ride last night, 4 women. It was about a 12min ride iirc. The one chick was doing most of the talking and kept saying "like" every other word. I started counting....lost count after 40 :smh:

“Lost count after 40.....omg your kinda like washed”

Back
Top Bottom