Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Complaining about what kids are doing falls under the umbrella of not, "letting them do them."

But like I said, that is just a hilariously petty thing to be bothered by.

I’m sure you have a pet peeve I find “hilariously petty”, if not, good for you.

Thanks for the conversation, have a blessed day :smokin

Sounds just as dumb. :lol:

Whoever even brought up the complaint is the definition of the thread title
Yeah but at least e-[insert w/e here] is a thing.
Watching golf?

Super washed
Can't front when Tiger was doing his thing in his prime I watched a bit.
Lotta dudes on here shrug grown men having sleepovers with little boys
Who is doing that? :nerd: Who is having sleepovers with little boys? :nerd:

Last edited:
upload_2019-4-14_14-5-36.jpeg

:smokin

I’m good fam. You’re the only one that’s bothering me tbh

In the 1995 version of the Simpson's "tree house of horror," there is a story where giant statues of advertisements come to life and terrorize the town of springfield.
With no idea of what to do , Lisa goes to the creator of the statues and asks him how to make them go away. He says that like advertisements, maybe if you ignore them they'll stop bothering you.
Lisa tells the people of Springfield to just ignore the statues.
The plan works and the statues stop bothering them.

I use that same approach with dcallamerican.

In the 1995 version of the Simpson's "tree house of horror," there is a story where giant statues of advertisements come to life and terrorize the town of springfield.
With no idea of what to do , Lisa goes to the creator of the statues and asks him how to make them go away. He says that like advertisements, maybe if you ignore them they'll stop bothering you.
Lisa tells the people of Springfield to just ignore the statues.
The plan works and the statues stop bothering them.

I use that same approach with dcallamerican.

giphy.gif

Sundress season :pimp:
:nthat: I can't wait still warming up here in VA, heading down to Orlando soon, Cali, and Texas later on this summer. SMILE.
15f2f5528700448b78eb125dfee5b435.jpg
Someone say "sundress season"

The internet hasn’t even been around for a long time

Maybe it’s just a passive personality trait then. Seems like something a kid (Younger person) would do imo
Further proof besides the "Internet" shrug that you are washed. The Internet been around for more than 20 years.

:nthat: I can't wait still warming up here in VA, heading down to Orlando soon, Cali, and Texas later on this summer. SMILE.
15f2f5528700448b78eb125dfee5b435.jpg
Someone say "sundress season"

Further proof besides the "Internet" shrug that you are washed. The Internet been around for more than 20 years.

wow, who is she?

Shrugging is emo now?

I said IMO

It definitely comes off as a passive to me. Half the time I see it being used, it’s unnecessary.

I just don’t see the need to tell other people online that I’m shrugging, but like I said I’m washed so what do I know?

Last edited:
I'm having a hard time holding myself accountable with working out, running and dieting. I'm getting older and i need to preserve non-washedness . Might post some pics/stats in here and set a goal for a month or so.

I said IMO

It definitely comes off as a passive to me. Half the time I see it being used, it’s unnecessary.

I just don’t see the need to tell other people online that I’m shrugging, but like I said I’m washed so what do I know?

When was the last time you saw someone shrug in real life

Last week

It’s just a pet peeve, I thought it was a generational thing, obviously I was wrong. Sorry I brought it up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom