Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Was playing Smash Bros with some people from the Nintendo thread

Went on a long winning streak and my hands started hurting

Didn't know until Monday of this week that the SoundCloud app continues to play music even after you exit out of it to use your phone. I always thought it was like YouTube which stops playing, which is why I never bothered to download SC.

Yea, try it again. Gets you cut the hell up.

Jumping rope as well.

When the weather is nice , I usually hit 1000 skips when I wake up in the AM. Easy cardio / footwork improvement

I started like a month ago and went like 10 minutes a day for a week straight. BAD move. I could barely walk down the stairs because my knees and heels were so fried.

Just goes to show you how you can be a regular in the gym and still sleep on those small less used muscles.

I started like a month ago and went like 10 minutes a day for a week straight. BAD move. I could barely walk down the stairs because my knees and heels were so fried.

Just goes to show you how you can be a regular in the gym and still sleep on those small less used muscles.

I usually do 5-6 rounds, each round is 3min with 30sec rest in between.

First couple are regular pace, then 2-3 speed rounds .basically HIIT rounds. Then a cool down round.

Man the other day I was at the gym and it was dead, just me and another guy and this one trainer. Old Mexican cat. Dude comes to me and tells me he's gonna work with me on my conditioning today. Had me jump rope for 15min continuous. Hard af :lol:

I swear I seen the light that day, almost checked out. All I remember him saying is "come on big guy, you too lazy. Move you feet" :rofl:

I usually do 5-6 rounds, each round is 3min with 30sec rest in between.

First couple are regular pace, then 2-3 speed rounds .basically HIIT rounds. Then a cool down round.

Man the other day I was at the gym and it was dead, just me and another guy and this one trainer. Old Mexican cat. Dude comes to me and tells me he's gonna work with me on my conditioning today. Had me jump rope for 15min continuous. Hard af :lol:

I swear I seen the light that day, almost checked out. All I remember him saying is "come on big guy, you too lazy. Move you feet" :rofl:

God damn dude. All of that is beast mode to me.

I’m still trash, I’m lucky to hit 100 straight.

I’ll lock the door to the house. Get to my car and question if I locked the door. I end up walking back to make sure I did :smh:

Dis dude jus did dis when I went for my early morning walk. :lol::smh:

I do this with my car too.

Also, more evidence that I'm washed, I'm just responding to this post that was made on March 15th. :lol::smh:

Was out and about and saw all the young people getting ready to head out to prom. Then it hit me this makes 10 years since I graduated HS

IMG_20180111_013702.jpg

Back
Top Bottom