Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I now know why athletes take PEDS. I hoop twice a week and would put up numbers in an over 30 league. However, when I get switched on to one of those frail young thundercats with the DS5 (official hairstyle of March Madness) by life flashes before my eyes. Knowing your vulnerable to the drive, pull up 3 pointer, or being dunked on is scary.

This. I turn 32 tomorrow and if I got paid to play a sport, I'd have to take PEDs year round to make it through a season. And yes, if I guard a 23 year old and younger, they BLOW past me like I'm glued to the floor. The frail 145 lb lookin dude can body me like I'm Denzel and he's Jesus Shuttlesworth, and I got 50 lbs on him. Now I see why so many old dudes get into golf when they get older. I can move my arms fast and strong, but the explosive fast twitch muscles are donzo

Celebrated my bday with my coworkers on Friday. One of them brought her homegirl and put me in the mix. Ol girl asks how old I'm turning. I said 29...

"29!? I'm 23"

Still succeeded but that initial reaction hurt my soul :frown:

Complaining when the neighborhood kids are being loud in the front. Or playing music loudly at 8pm on a weekday :smh:

Celebrated my bday with my coworkers on Friday. One of them brought her homegirl and put me in the mix. Ol girl asks how old I'm turning. I said 29...

"29!? I'm 23"

Still succeeded but that initial reaction hurt my soul :frown:

Complaining when the neighborhood kids are being loud in the front. Or playing music loudly at 8pm on a weekday :smh:

Why would that of all things hurt your soul? :lol:

Only means shorty was taken aback at the fact that you’re 29 and probably don’t look it. I get that **** all the time and I’ve always looked at it as a compliment. :smokin

It’s your last year in your 20s. You can’t let little **** like that even come close to getting to you.

Jesus christ, didn't even realize I've already done this

WASHED

giphy-1.gif

I felt old about 2 weeks before my gallbladder removal surgery. I was having burning when pissing (I know) and unsteady streams of pissing so I rushed to my primary care got tested for everything possible and that came back clean and he sent me to a urologist. I go in there and hes like yea you have non bacterial prostatitis. Basically swelling of the prostate and it was bc of the stress of worrying about the surgery.

And then I felt like an old man. Im like yo I am not old enough to feel like this. Lol

Had my surgery and it went away and I keep thinking about how I let some simple **** take over my mind. I had no idea stress can do **** like that. I have been stressed before but I guess the surgery for my mind was on another level

Not my proudest moment but thats when I felt washed :lol:

I wouldn’t say I’m really washed cuz i still have my moments when I’m still out chea ...but these are some recent signs they my mind/body getting older :

Took a nap after work this past Friday to get ready for the night and ended up just sleeping thru the whole night ...I used to be able to go straight from work to partying without a rest period

Hangovers are a minimum 2 days now

I work on a college campus so alotta of the undergrads all look the same young age to me like their all 19 ...can’t tell the difference between them and most high schoolers , been so long since I was an actual college student

Can only run 1 game of ball max and I’m done , win or lose

I used to be up on all the poppin places to be n where all the ho’s be at but now I find out bout em late ...straight out the loop n it don’t eem bother me that much

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom