Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

That kinda reminds me of when I was at my friends' wedding. I was exhausted and on the dancefloor with one of my friends and she was acting like she wanted to let me get in her guts. We finish dancing and I go back to my table half asleep. SMH. Been wanting to play with her boobs since people say she got implants.

That kinda reminds me of when I was at my friends' wedding. I was exhausted and on the dancefloor with one of my friends and she was acting like she wanted to let me get in her guts. We finish dancing and I go back to my table half asleep. SMH. Been wanting to play with her boobs since people say she got implants.

Bruh you needa unwash yourself and get back in the game solely to post photos here on NT

icing is overrated and most times unnecessary. keep them from flaring up and you won't need to ice. diet, strengthening, mobility. u actually will want blood flow to keep them loose. icing just slows down the flow and keeps it cold potentially putting u at risk for injury

I was playing ball against a kid that went to the same high school as me. He just graduated this year. Anyways I beat him by a point and he said I got lucky. I said “it doesn’t matter if you win by an inch or a mile. A wins a win.”

And he said what’s that from? I told him fast and furious. The first one. That came out in 99? He said “I was negative one years old when that came out.”

I don’t know why but that had me extremely shook.

@CP1708 can you make sense of this??!!

I randomly used "wax on, wax off" the other day.

Lil sis had no idea what I was talking about.

No problem, that's an old movie. I told her it was from The Karate Kid and her reply was something about Jaden Smith.
:sick::sick::smh:

Forgot they remade that joint.

No problem, that's an old movie. I told her it was from The Karate Kid and her reply was something about Jaden Smith.

Heard a trainer working with a 14yr old at the boxing club tell him he's hitting like the Terminator.

Kid said "who?". Trainer just looked at me like wtf

:lol:

I wake up with bruised ankles if I go for long walks and don’t wear shoes with enough support.

> overpronation

Bought a protein bar and it came out to 2.78.
A. I actually had change in my pocket....
B. I pulled the change out, dumped it on the counter, and counted out 73 cents. Took the rest out of the penny dish next to the register.

I'm finished.
Omg. Might as well buy a grandmother leather coin pouch to complete your descent into the ocean.

I wake up with bruised ankles if I go for long walks and don’t wear shoes with enough support.

> overpronation

Damn. I underpronate so unless I'm wearing well cushioned running shoes when I run, my feet will be hurting like crazy.

Meg the Stallion isn’t really that impressive to me. I’ve a bunch of those. You know I’m old. :smh:

I got a worse one, saw Nas at Gov Ball, told my sis, she goes "Did he perform Old Town Road?". I never been so disappointed in my goddamn life.

I got a worse one, saw Nas at Gov Ball, told my sis, she goes "Did he perform Old Town Road?". I never been so disappointed in my goddamn life.
tenor.gif

That's why I'm hating these new rappers taking well known rapper's names and just adding something to be slightly different.

There's a Lil Nas X and I think a Nas Blixy or ASAP Nas running around :smh:

Last edited:
I was playing ball against a kid that went to the same high school as me. He just graduated this year. Anyways I beat him by a point and he said I got lucky. I said “it doesn’t matter if you win by an inch or a mile. A wins a win.”

And he said what’s that from? I told him fast and furious. The first one. That came out in 99? He said “I was negative one years old when that came out.”

I don’t know why but that had me extremely shook.

@CP1708 can you make sense of this??!!
so he got held back multiple times???
u bragging bout beating a mentally challenged person :smh:

Should’ve yelled at her Miyagi style.

Sister: what’s that?
You: ....

Back
Top Bottom