Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

tell me why I saw this pic and heard this song playing?

1638825751200.gif

That's the thing though, you drink enough poison and you can build up a resistance.

Just take adderall damn :lol:

My man skipped the Adderall and went straight to coke. I will say there were rich kids who did that in my college. Like you're gonna be tweaking for the exam.

I wouldn’t touch Coke now. If it got Michael k Williams nobody is safe.

i don’t wanna hear “I got a good 🔌” or none of that. Like he didn’t?

I meant if you talking about staying up all night. No need to jump right to cocaine anymore :lol:
haven’t messed with yowder in a yrs.. comes clutch in vegas when you turnt up after being up 24 hrs.. shout out to the plug in the vegas thread :nthat:

I wouldn’t touch Coke now. If it got Michael k Williams nobody is safe.

i don’t wanna hear “I got a good 🔌” or none of that. Like he didn’t?

Is it confirmed thats what got him? I thought it was some kinda opiate combination.

I went to the flea market over the weekend and at one of the stalls this guy was selling Paw Patrol backpacks and said to me "for your children or your grandchildren"

I was wearing a mask but still.... wth?
Oh nah bruh, that's a flagrant 2 :rofl:

I've always dealt with bags under my eyes, esp my left eye for some reason. Of course it gets worse with age. 38 now and I still look pretty youthful but if I can find a way to remedy that, I'll be extra Gucci.

Fantanyl is one of the most dangerous drugs out there. Not saying you should do coke but coke is child's play compared to opiates.

I think it was laced is what I mean.

but yeah the coke isn’t the dangerous part. The dangerous part is never knowing what’s in it anymore.

i just read his death was an overdose of coke, heroin and fentanyl.

I’m good on the coke. Tried it when I was younger didn’t get the hype. You feel like a **** head doing then having to redo it all night. I’m goood. I rather smoke and fall asleep 😂

wasn’t it some Coke with fentanyl?
LA dealers been cutting it with fent for a few years now
ie Mac Miller

adderall is where its at, that is if you need that edge
ive known ppl to take it when they need to be focused on 1000%

Last edited:
I snorted adderall at a party once. It was the slow release ones so it was tiny little balls in the pill, def felt weird in my nose. I swore I didn’t feel anything but then I realized it was like 6am and I wasn’t tired in the slightest bit :lol:
I only been drunk drunk like 2/3 times. Never lost control off alcohol
I don’t even like drinking much rather smoke 900 blunts and go to sleep

B771A942-CE03-4D48-8564-58FDFC59B2A0.jpeg

Are cutting, stepping, and lacing the same thing? I understood fentanyl to be super potent in terms of high and addiction. In terms of Michael K, I felt what Joe Budden said. Media ran with the OD headline but we don’t know if he took his normal dosage but it was unknowingly laced with fentanyl. Look at how little it takes to kill you. That’s scary.

I don’t judge. Just be careful out there…

B771A942-CE03-4D48-8564-58FDFC59B2A0.jpeg

Are cutting, stepping, and lacing the same thing? I understood fentanyl to be super potent in terms of high and addiction. In terms of Michael K, I felt what Joe Budden said. Media ran with the OD headline but we don’t know if he took his normal dosage but it was unknowingly laced with fentanyl. Look at how little it takes to kill you. That’s scary.

I don’t judge. Just be careful out there…

I have no idea what fentanyl is. Like how to take the drug or what it’s made out of. But just looking at this pic, how tf you gonna take a drug that almost looks invisible in a lethal dose? You need an electron microscope to get the dosage right or what? How you gonna even buy it? Dealers got the Walter White/Gus Fring lab setup just to measure it for you?

Or is it just something that’s cheaper than coke that’s used in the manufacturing process that the buyer never even sees? Only thing I know about that drug is that it’s dangerous. Aware me Nike talk.

I'm not 100% sure but i think dealers use fentanyl to cut cocaine or heroine. I know dudes that lived in the apartment above me started a fire doing something like that in the bathtub awhile back. These dudes got so many junkies around my way nowadays. Look like dead bodies on my way to the train in the morning

20211022_070635.jpg

It was always "bad" where i live but nothing like now since this **** is everywhere. Nothing but zombies out here now ...

It’s nuts, I had a dude overdose in front of me. Luckily it was in front of the fire department so I just banged on the garage door and said a dude overdosed.

the fireman “get the narcan”

other fireman “again!?”

they hit him with it and he popped up like the walking dead dude.

Back
Top Bottom