Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I wouldn’t say I’m really washed cuz i still have my moments when I’m still out chea ...but these are some recent signs they my mind/body getting older :

Took a nap after work this past Friday to get ready for the night and ended up just sleeping thru the whole night ...I used to be able to go straight from work to partying without a rest period

Hangovers are a minimum 2 days now

I work on a college campus so alotta of the undergrads all look the same young age to me like their all 19 ...can’t tell the difference between them and most high schoolers , been so long since I was an actual college student

Can only run 1 game of ball max and I’m done , win or lose

I used to be up on all the poppin places to be n where all the ho’s be at but now I find out bout em late ...straight out the loop n it don’t eem bother me that much
Would you smash one of the female college students?

I remember meeting up with the homies from back home to kick it for the weekend. We went out drinking heavy the first night—ended up getting back to the hotel at like 6 AM. No problem right? Just sleep mad late and we should be good to do it again the next night, right?

Nah. It was like 8 or 9 PM the next night and we all looked at each other and all agreed to just chill low key at the hotel that night. Nobody wanted to be the first to suggest it, but you could tell everyone was thinking the same thing. :lol:

Legit took me 4 or 5 days to feel normal again after that long *** night.

#WASHED

Signs that I'm definitely getting older:

Literally all of my good friends are either married, engaged or have kids.

I used to never get hangovers. Like once when i got blackout drunk but that's it. Last week i probably got on level 8/10 drunkedness and i was in bed the next day until like 5pm smh. Idk if it's bc I'm older or bc i was drinking different liquors or what. I've been drunk to the point that i fell asleep in the car and still made it to work at 11am, and that was just last year.

Ever since the new year I've had hardly any interest in going out. I'd much rather stay in with a group of friends.

I'm at the point where I'm over smashing random chicks just for the sake of smashing.

I've always been kinda critical on rap but I've been judging it extra hard lately.

My mentality on certain things has changed a lot, not quite jaded, but definitely a clearer view.

On the Martin episode with Kim Fields, i now understand what Stan meant when he said "what i want with a young, beautiful woman? I like my women old, fat and ugly" i know it's extreme but i get where he's coming from. In the words of big Sean "when you get a fine chick, you better read the fine print" :smh:

As much as i keep with technology and enjoy it, i get annoyed with how much people are enamored with their phones and everywhere you go everyone has their head buried in it like an ostrich.

Last edited:
Drove to LA with some friends today to check out UNDEFEATED Air Max 1 day installation

frickin' line down the block and I look down at my shoes and I was wearing those new Nike Shox LOL thinking they were Air Max .... suckers look cool but they ARE NOT COMFORTABLE AT ALL
Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 1.05.58 AM.png

Man from 21-22 there was a period I would go out and DRINK 5-6 times a week and the days I didn't go out I was drinking at home too. I'd come back home at 4 am and be up by 11 drinking again. Nowadays I get drunk way faster and my night is over even quicker if I :pimp:.
This meme sums up my situation.

image.jpg

This past Saturday I played 3 rounds of laser tag with friends and I'm STILL sore from running all over the place.

Last edited:
When do y'all think you'll stop visiting nt as much? Will we see a post your grandkids thread?
i honestly only peep it at night
ill check af1, breakfast club and rap thread few times
in the afternoon
but im slowly hopping on less and less

When you start taking afternoon naps.

When I had to change my flat tire with a spare. My muscles were sore for days afterwards. :sick:

When you start taking afternoon naps.

When I had to change my flat tire with a spare. My muscles were sore for days afterwards. :sick:

Afternoon naps are def the first symptoms of being #washed.

These cats younger than 28'just don't know. Need to make an infomercial like, "if you show any of these signs and symptoms, please consult your doctor about being WASHED."

The other night I was at home chilling, avoiding that couch nap like the plague. My girl had some wine and I was PRAYING she didn't get all drunk horny and frisky. I was just too damn exhausted. #washed.

I'm 40, in fairly good shape on the outside, I'm scared to know what these lungs look like, or my arteries. I've been postponing back surgery for two years so I know that thing is a mess. Otherwise, I'm not washed, more like pre-rinse/soak.

As far as my athletic ability, I'm still pretty built, better than when I was younger, 6'0 177lbs, but the respiratory system is suspect, I can still sprint, but it's one and done, I've been prescribed an inhaler (lungs), but my pride won't let me use it, but the necessity to be alive for my wife and kids mandate it's use.

I got plenty enough sneakers, however, 9/10 times I'm wearing huaraches due to their comfort. I might id a formal pair for special occasions.

My beard is more gray than black, but chicks dig it on me.

Still have my hair, but my corners aren't exactly where they used to be, but I'll take it over being bald.

I wear more khaki's than jeans.
As someone mentioned, naps are very necessary.
Also, I have to write more stuff down than I ever did, I used to have a damn near photographic memory.
I don't argue anymore either, what's the point, I'm not going to sway anyone's thought that disagrees with me, I'm not going to get my blood pressure up over a verbal disagreement, not the hill I want to die on.

I take 2 aspirin, sinus medicine, drink a Gatorade, and eat a good meal if I'm certain I'm going to drink, trust me, it works, I can't remember the last hangover I've had since I went to that formula. Although my co-worker had a get together and she made some really strong Sangria, put my *** out like a light.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom