Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

At the crib right now on my lunch break bout to take a nap.

Everyone posting about the hangovers is spot on...anything more than 3 tall boys and i aint worth squat the next 24 hours.

Last edited:
I haven't messed with trees in almost 20 years, I already know even it was a pin "jurnt" I'm going straight to night night.

Was blessed to be 27 but still look 23-25.

Some of y’all just need to hit the gym. Y’all straight.

Also. Y’all probably just working way more that’s why y’all tired. Back then it was sitting around school, breaks and that’s it :lol:

I love this feeling. Every time i talk to someone and tell them I'm 28 theyre always like "get outta town! I swear I thought you were 21 or 23 at most."

My company competes in an olympic style event with other companies in the city. I thought it would be a good idea to try out for the 4 by 1 relay team since i ran a high 4.5 in high school (10+ years ago). My first tryout race was against a kid who just came from UT and halfway through the run i was reevaluateing my entire life.

- when I throw away the sponge on my sink cause it stinks and then crack open a new sponge
- teenagers call me "sir" :lol:
- I use to drink with the best of them, now I'm a lightweight

A lot of what I've been reading so far is hilarious...mostly because I can identify with a lot of what's being said. I'm scared to play basketball, I haven't shot a basketball in over a year. I guess to help with tiredness with legs, do you cardio and leg day at the gym, it definitely helps.

I got to go tomorrow.. Already planned out.. :rofl:
Yea u doing it wrong if u hitting the grocery store without a plan...I catch myself in the whip or sitting at my desk at work making a grocery list in my head for when I hit the market later :lol:

I be watching a game or something and a commercial comes on for a product , 1st thing I think of is “gotta add that to my list, wonder what sales they got at the store” :lol:

I've had a babyface my entire life and I know I've always looked young. But when I was in Cali last year, some kid asked me to buy him a beer outside a liquor store and for some reason, my excuse was that I wasn't old enough. The kid said, "mannn, you look like you're 32".

I was 32
Got back in my car, looked at him and drove off like this
giphy.gif

Another way I believe I'm pre-rinse status, I appreciate a well manicured lawn. When I'm home I low-key get excited to cut the yard, water, and de-weed. And when my neighbor doesn't edge along his fence and his **** grows into my yard I want to fight him.

I don't do our lawn work--have a guy for that. But yeah, when my neighbors don't do their part to keep our cul-de-sac looking right, that **** irks me to no end. Like I can't grasp being a grown *** human and just letting weeds and **** overtake your yard. Where's your self-respect?

Yea u doing it wrong if u hitting the grocery store without a plan...I catch myself in the whip or sitting at my desk at work making a grocery list in my head for when I hit the market later :lol:

I be watching a game or something and a commercial comes on for a product , 1st thing I think of is “gotta add that to my list, wonder what sales they got at the store” :lol:
:nthat:

I'll tell you what throws me and my wife's grocery trip at the local H.E.B (Texas chain primarily) is when we're out and one of our punk *** kids call with a request.

I can’t drink like I use too. Tackled a pint of some Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilege over the course of a couple of hours back in November and thought I was gonna die the next day. Half pint to a pint was my pregame on the way to the club back in the day. Lol I haven’t drank since. I’m only 32 and been off the scene since 2010 when I got married.

Went to go put one in the air with some younger cats from work and they were looking at me like I was crazy for rolling a blunt. They are all about the dabs and vap pens. Lol I couldn’t get down with the dabs. That looked crackish lol I only blaze once in a great while.

Maybe being "washed" isn't a bad thing.
It's like you been thru the bull**** and the dirt and the mud and now you're kinda cleansed.

I remember the first time a kid asked me for advice about life.

I was like "Why the hell is he asking me lol?"

Then I thought about it and I was like wait a minute.....I know this lol

Then proceeded to drop the knowledge.
That very first moment where you can be the teacher >>>

It's like you been thru the bull**** and the dirt and the mud and now you're kinda cleansed.

I remember the first time someone younger asked me for advice about life.

I was like "Why the hell is he asking me lol?"

Then I thought about it and I was like wait a minute.....I know this lol

Then proceeded to drop the knowledge.
The first moment where you can be the teacher >>>

This is what is all about SC, it's even deeper for me because I have a son that I'm trying to mold into a productive citizen and teach him about giving back.

Playing ball with 23 yr olds. Lookin like an idiot out there.

Staying up 3 days late in a row giving you permanent eye bags. Ages you like 5 years.

Not wanting to drink because it will make you lazy the next day.

Ok ending your night at 1030 on a friday or sat.

I'd rather stay in than go out.

Drinking at a friend's house is waaaay better than going to a crowded bar with terrible music playing

I HATE crowded bars with a passion. In my late teens and early 20s, I wouldn't step foot in a place that wasn't packed; nowadays somewhat "dead" places appeal to me more since I can sit down and talk ***@ with friends over a few drinks instead of having to yell at the top of my lungs so they can hear me, having to wait 30 mins to get a drink, having to deal with sweaty drunk people bumping into me due to lack of space...the worst is during a major sports event. I'll still watch regular season games at bars here and there, but I haven't been to a sports bar during a major game in years due to how chaotic I know it's going to be. @#$@ gives me anxiety; I'm fine with just watching it at home or at a restaurant.

I don't know if that's considered washed though. I think you brainwash yourself in your early 20s to think all those things are what makes a place fun :lol: that's probably why we used to drink a ton before leaving the house so that we could put up with all that nonsense

Last edited:

This right here. Ain’t nothing wrong with listening to NPR, watching the travel channel, enjoying grocery shopping (throw some tunes on, that **** is meditation to me), not wanting to stay out til 2 or 3 in the morning.

In an athletic sense, yea it sucks when you realize you ain’t dunking on anybody anymore but that old man Y game will still get you buckets. I was playing pickup soccer recently and after 3 full sprints within a couple minutes I about died, was cravin the sideline and a smoke :lol:

Back
Top Bottom