Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

What were you doing to tear your mcl?

i think just going nonstop at work and running with little rest for 2 months. Then went on vacation for a week in Jamaica, which was rough on the knees while traveling.

5 minutes into my 1st day back at work I was just walking and it shifted and gave out. Haven’t been able to walk with it since. Just been dragging it along

I only last week realized Da Baby and Lil Baby was two different Babys. And i knew it because i was like sometimes he look dark skinned with short hair but sometimes the lighting be different or something and he looks a bit lighter skinned and be in between cuts. I dont like either I dont think, but I dont know which one it is with the od sesame street cadence to all his rhymes that makes all his flows sound the samr, terrible

Avi to post = 🔥

i think just going nonstop at work and running with little rest for 2 months. Then went on vacation for a week in Jamaica, which was rough on the knees while traveling.

5 minutes into my 1st day back at work I was just walking and it shifted and gave out. Haven’t been able to walk with it since. Just been dragging it along
yikes. Sport injuries while not playing sports is peaked washedness. I've had the occassional turned ankle on an uneven sidewalk though myself

try to make a 45 degree change of direction cut too fast while walking in the mall to go back to Sears and look at the tools, turn your ankle like you're coming down from a rebound in a crowded game of 21 (or Utah as yall come it out East)

received_1629278097278525.jpeg

The lower back stretch with the bedsheet changed my life bros but the fact that I have to do this means I am super washed. The wife chuckles every time I do it :lol:

fam i need to do this ASAP. i came into this thread to post a very sobering, humbling and painful moment of washedness related to this video.

earlier today i was working out at home. midway through, I'm doing some ab roll outs when suddenly my lower back just gives out. felt like some **** just popped. yall, i have not felt something that excruciating and debilitating before. immediately just threw myself on the ground and rolled onto my back. took me about 10 minutes to get up because i was trying to figure out the least painful way to move. it's been about 8 hours since and every movement sucks: standing, sitting, walking, putting on pants, reaching for something that requires me to extend a bit.

not sure if i should go to the doctors or not. got all sorts of heat patches and tiger balm on this area. crossing my fingers that a good night's rest helps with the pain.

fam i need to do this ASAP. i came into this thread to post a very sobering, humbling and painful moment of washedness related to this video.

earlier today i was working out at home. midway through, I'm doing some ab roll outs when suddenly my lower back just gives out. felt like some **** just popped. yall, i have not felt something that excruciating and debilitating before. immediately just threw myself on the ground and rolled onto my back. took me about 10 minutes to get up because i was trying to figure out the least painful way to move. it's been about 8 hours since and every movement sucks: standing, sitting, walking, putting on pants, reaching for something that requires me to extend a bit.

not sure if i should go to the doctors or not. got all sorts of heat patches and tiger balm on this area. crossing my fingers that a good night's rest helps with the pain.

might want to get that checked fam. The back ain't nothing to play with.

You should go and get adjusted by a chiropractor man. You may have a pinched nerve and pressure built up around your spine.

When I went last year, doctor said my hips were really uneven and my head wasn't even sitting straight. Smh,

You good been happening to me for years, I usually get it to go away sleeping on the floor and laying on my back all night. I specify that because I toss in my sleep and sometimes end up on my sides. You mention working out, are you doing as many exercises for your lowerback as your other body parts. The lowerback is often overlooked, you hitting the back extensions on the regular?

I’m too excited to go to Home Depot on a Friday evening to buy a new doorknob :lol:

Installed smart locks the other day. Hate carrying keys and my phone when I take the dog out. Between my Apple Watch for music/podcasts and these locks, don’t need either anymore.
I see you and I raise you 100, just received my Home Depot card in the mail, already have like a $200 balance. :smh: I made some orders before it arrived and they just require an ID and you type in your social and they charge it to the card.

At my buddies house and was using his Milwaukee brushless impact driver. Instantly bought the same one from Home Depot like it was a restock on SNKRS.

My lower back has been hurting recently.

Particularly when I'm sweeping, mopping, or smashing.

Bro, I would get random pains when I'd do all those and even something as simple as bending over to spit after brushing my teeth. Some weight loss and adding core and hip thrust exercises have all but eliminated that lower back pain though.

So much so that I finally got an MRI for my knee earlier and plan on getting surgery to get rid of this calcium build-up. It's been so hindering playing ball with and I knew I was heading towards washness when I started going down the stairs with one leg at a time :smh:

Back
Top Bottom