Mondawmin Appreciation Post -- That's right, I said it...

To all the secret squrills, fake bmore dis'ers, etc., time to finally give credit where its due.

It may be hood, but it rarely leaves you hangin'.

And if you still looking for aquas, waaaaaal-laaaaa....

"If you ain't never been to Mondawmin
Don't ever go to Mondawmin
Cause you wouldn't understand Mondawmin
So stay the @#%$ out of Mondawmin!" :b
tongue.gif

(A little N by N for you "real" hip hop heads)

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

the only spot where bloods and crips can rip thru the mall, ransack and spot or two, and skate off untouched.

lol.

i had fun @ the nike air force one 25th anniversary concert joint with juelz and them...even tho he wore goadomes. hahaha.

the whole of bmore hates jordon or the real shoes he makes
Mo Money
far from Bammed Out​

Lol, I love that place. Whenever I couldn't find what I wanted elsewhere it was only a quick drive away.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

Damn, giving Glen(n)'s a bad name.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

Back
Top Bottom