Monday Night Hustle on hold for the moment....TBA

I know most of you are lookin' to hear real hip hop, R&B, and just old school flav. in general. Slide on through, support your boy, and let's get this thing going. If you have to, call in sick, on Tuesday. It's down in the basement, and we're gonna take it back to the basement, and do it house party style. If you like this, lemme know what's good. Holla!!!!

21+ only, sorry kiddies!!!

mapquest it if you need to so you can hang out. See everyone there!!!

McMurphy's Tavern
72 N. Fair Oaks Ave.
Pasadena, Ca.

www.mcmurphystavern.com

If anyone has birthdays or want to book a private party, info is in the sig. It's summer y'all, don't waste it!!!!
hanpolo67@yahoo.com
AIM: SelectaClutch67

TEAM AM FAM
Snakebites, it's not beer, it's a lifestyle!

walked by neo39 today....looks pretty nice inside. hopefully they get better shoes.
///
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Classic, everything on the flyer, it's kinda hard to read, but we are not doing any top 40, so we ain't gonna party like a rockstar, pop, lock, and drop nothing. I'm gonna be playin' breaks, and a lot of 90's hip hop. Both events are free, F.Y.I. so come and support if you can. Yep.
hanpolo67@yahoo.com

TEAM AM FAM

There will be a live performance my Acid Reign at Neo, so we may/not get on and spin for a li'l, wait for the info.

Aug. 6th is still on for the 21+ who can make it. Tella friend, to tella friend.
hanpolo67@yahoo.com

TEAM AM FAM

Quote:
so we ain't gonna party like a rockstar, pop, lock, and drop nothing
:lol:
laugh.gif
WTB: Vans x Marc Jacobs Sk8-Hi LX (Black/Buff White) and (White/Juniper)

Not bad for a Grand Opening but we can do better. Check in and lemme know who is down. I know it's Monday and all, but check it, you won't be disappointed.
hanpolo67@yahoo.com

TEAM AM FAM

what r the drink specials? I am a guinness, jack wit ha splash of coke guy.
UCLA​
You can tell a gangsta soon as he come through the door. he don't wear Calvin Klein, he don't wear velour. He got some cortez or some Converse on,All-Stars, G'd from the hat to the floor"-Kurupt

^^^We got drink specials. Ask for Alex, tell 'em Clutch told you about it, we got $5 specials ALL NIGHT. I am a Jack 'n Coke myself. You know the drill!!! Bring your lady friends down too. Behave yourself!! Yep.
hanpolo67@yahoo.com

TEAM AM FAM

damn Acid Reign...

is nick still working there? i mean damn, i worked there back in 01' and he was there...and til this day? the good ole days when B used to work for the old atomic garage...ahhh..
SUPERSTARBASKETBALL.ORG​

Dunno if he is or not. I'm sure it's a new staff, maybe except for the stock guy...lol...j/k.

If anyone has a birthday this weekend and isn't looking to go "Hollywood" and wanna chill, swing through, it'll be dope.

Hey gang, change of plans, due to the lack of attendance, the Hustle will be on hold until further notice. Thanks for those who came down and supported.
hanpolo67@yahoo.com

TEAM AM FAM

Nick is still working at neo39, putting in work. I swear when he finally leaves Cho is going to hang/retire his work shirt in the rafters. :lol:
laugh.gif

I didn't get a chance to make it out last Monday, is this a weekly thing now?

Back
Top Bottom