Monkey JoJo Happy videos on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Content
So, I keep seeing these videos pop up on FB. I don’t know what the story is, clearly these videos are being recorded in a foreign country. But the basic premise of the videos involves a monkey named “JoJo” basically attacking, pulling, biting other animals like cats, dogs, puppies, roosters. Sometimes there’s another monkey. What’s surprising is that FB allows it. You call someone a POS on FB, they’ll hit you with a 3 day or week long ban. But you try reporting these videos and FB says that nothing’s wrong with them. Even though clearly this is animal abuse. I’ll post one of the videos in spoilers if people want to see an example. There was one video where I think a dog bit JoJo and he starts bleeding and smearing the blood on the ground. I tried reporting that video and FB saw nothing wrong with it. I saw another video where JoJo is dragging a puppy across a room, pulling his tail and slamming him against the wall. I’m no PETA dude by any means but it’s crazy that FB allows it especially nowadays when they’ll throw people in FB jail for the smallest infraction.

But you try reporting these videos and FB says that nothing’s wrong with them. Even though clearly this is animal abuse. I’ll post one of the videos in spoilers if people want to see an example.

Wait... you are - justifiably - disgusted that FaceBook's "moderation team" allows videos of animal abuse.... but you want to post one here?!

menace-2-society-o.gif

ive seen it on tiktok and its hard to see.

the biggest shame is that they keep recording it and allowing the monkey to do it bc its going to get views smh

Wait... you are - justifiably - disgusted that FaceBook's "moderation team" allows videos of animal abuse.... but you want to post one here?!

menace-2-society-o.gif

Hence the spoiler tags so that it’s not as easily visible (the video has been taken down since I initially made this thread). But if I just make a post describing the videos, people might not know which account/people I’m specifically talking about. Now, I’ve reported these videos before on FB and every time, FB says that nothing is wrong even though the videos are clearly showing animals being abused and in some cases, they’re bleeding. But maybe if there’s more awareness of it, it might force FB’s hand. Now, normally, I’m not a pro-animal, PETA, vegan whatever the ****. But this was just ridiculous especially since FB consistently doesn’t want to do anything about it. If your average person on FB types a curse word, that’s like a 24 hour or 3 day ban sometimes.

Last edited:
Hence the spoiler tags so that it’s not as easily visible (the video has been taken down since I initially made this thread). But if I just make a post describing the videos, people might not know which account/people I’m specifically talking about. Now, I’ve reported these videos before on FB and every time, FB says that nothing is wrong even though the videos are clearly showing animals being abused and in some cases, they’re bleeding. But maybe if there’s more awareness of it, it might force FB’s hand. Now, normally, I’m not a pro-animal, PETA, vegan whatever the ****. But this was just ridiculous especially since FB consistently doesn’t want to do anything about it. If your average person on FB types a curse word, that’s like a 24 hour or 3 day ban sometimes.
If it’s against our rules, it’s against our rules - regardless of whether or not someone uses a spoiler.

I just don’t understand the logic in expressing disbelief that any platform would allow that content… and then immediately attempting to republish that same content on our platform.

You’re responsible for bringing it here.
Facebook may not care, but we do.

If it’s against our rules, it’s against our rules - regardless of whether or not someone uses a spoiler.

I use don’t understand the logic in expressing disbelief that any platform would allow that content… and then immediately attempting to republish that same content on our platform.

You’re responsible for bringing it here.
Facebook may not care, but we do.

Well, again, since I made this thread, the video was deleted on YouTube apparently. But it took you well over a week to reply to this thread. So, what are you mad about exactly? Why’d you allow this thread to stay up for so long? Why didn’t you just delete it? Hell, I forgot about this thread myself because only like one person initially responded to it. Or is it that you saw the video was deleted but you just had to say something anyway?

Last edited:
Well, again, since I made this thread, the video was deleted on YouTube apparently. But it took you well over a week to reply to this thread. So, what are you mad about exactly? Why’d you allow this thread to stay up for so long? Why didn’t you just delete it? Hell, I forgot about this thread myself because only like one person initially responded to it. Or is it that you saw the video was deleted but you just had to say something anyway?

Now you're complaining about the exact content you came here to complain about being moderated? Unreal.

Don't drag that garbage in here again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom