MonsterVerse Thread = Godzilla VS Kong : Out Now On HBO MaX & Theaters

I think Rodan will square off with Mothra, I dont ever really remember him being a good guy, been a while though

king kong + gojira = blue + trex

Isn’t it gonna be Godzilla/mothra/Rodan vs Ghidorah? How much more help does LeGodzilla need??

i have a feeling either mothra or rodans gon' be dead by the time gojira faces off with ghirdorah

in the trailer it looks like gojira is shooting that beam up in the sky to mohtra

as for whose good and bad, i dont really think it matters, godzilla is usually a bad monster too attacking tokyo all the time :lol:

in the og film, didnt they bring back mecha gidhorra to fight him off?

I really like the trailer and the scale of the monsters, especially Ghidorah. He looks terrifying....but something is off and I can’t put my finger on it. Millie Bobbie Brown’s role is scaring me. Supposedly she can telepathically talk to the Kaiju :smh: She’s bout to be in Godzilla’s corner screaming “get up Rock, get up Rock” :smh: :smh:

that was one hell of a trailer.

i don't see how they could make godzilla vs. king kong interesting after seeing that.

The first godzilla movie (of this American series) was ehh.

The king kong movie that's supposed to crossover with this version of godzilla was better.

Hopefully this movie is better than them both.

DuVdy-YVYAAPstg.jpg

DuVdygUVsAA6ilt.jpg

DuVdx-NUcAAxbKG.jpg

DuD1y2SVYAEkezO.jpg

Will watch.

I thought the first film was entertaining but it kind of dragged and was surprised at the quick death of Heisenberg lol.

Also was kinda weird how Scarlett Witch and Quicksilver were married.

Godzilla vs King Kong but after this King Kong has to be exposed to some gamma radiation and hulk out to be in the same stratosphere

Back
Top Bottom