Monta Ellis is the 2nd best player in the league

laugh.gif

--Wait wait whaaa?!

I just want to hear him say this.
laugh.gif

You got someone on your team who people think is better than you and your mind somehow crowns you 2nd best league-wide.

Thats good. He should be confident. If a someone asked me whos the best i would say me. Just confidence.

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Thats good. He should be confident. If a someone asked me whos the best i would say me. Just confidence.
exactly what his would have he said?
"hmm, kobe probably the best. then there's lebron. After Lebron, there's Melo, Chris Paul, D.Wade, and Dwight. You can't forget the rising stars of the league like Durant or Roy"
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Tyreke Evans>Monte Ellis
WAIT!

Tyreke is DEFITNELY not better than Monta!

Monta's quickness & slashing is almost-unguardable!!!

Honestly, Im going out on a limb and saying Tyreke is better than Monta aswell.

Tyreke will wreak havoc in a couple years and soon will be a Top 5 player in the league. Mark my words..

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Tyreke Evans>Monte Ellis
WAIT!

Tyreke is DEFITNELY not better than Monta!

Monta's quickness & slashing is almost-unguardable!!!

Honestly, Im going out on a limb and saying Tyreke is better than Monta aswell.

Tyreke will wreak havoc in a couple years and soon will be a Top 5 player in the league. Mark my words..

eek.gif
his hold on the ROY award isn't even a for sure thing yet and we've got outlandish statements like this? I mean, I like Tyreke Evans as much as the next basketball fan but come on.

Chris Paul/Deron Williams/Dwight Howard/Lebron/Wade
Evans will be better than one of them in a couple years? I didn't even mention Durant
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by friscostylez

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

exactly what his would have he said?
"hmm, kobe probably the best. then there's lebron. After Lebron, there's Melo, Chris Paul, D.Wade, and Dwight. You can't forget the rising stars of the league like Durant or Roy"
indifferent.gif

He could've said he feels he can hang with anybody in the league.  That's a confident statement.  Saying he's the 2nd best player in the league is downright foolishness.  And if you're gonna go down that road, why not go the full Paul Pierce route and tout yourself as the GOAT?

Originally Posted by daprescription

Chris Paul/Deron Williams/Dwight Howard/Lebron/Wade
Evans will be better than one of them in a couple years? I didn't even mention Durant
laugh.gif

Yup. The kid's game is ahead of his time. His game is very similar to how Lebron played at his age.

Ofcourse no one would see it now, because he's a rookie and he plays on a bad team.

He can slash, shoot, play D, handles like M5 on a an open road and grabs boards like a vet.

Yes. Tyreke will be a TOP 5 player in the league in a couple of years..

laugh.gif
read this yesterday
IMO he's only the second best player on his team. 

give a healthy randolph some minutes and that might change too.

Back
Top Bottom