Montana of 300

pimp.gif

i pre-judged, listened and will give credit where credit is due

dude is ill

Last edited:
He's not from the same 300 as Durk and Lil Reese. I still remember him having beef with keef in like 2012 over that whole "300" ****. He's decent tho

Song was decent post more. I still aint sokd on homie but im open to giving him a chance.

montana has been murdering every freestyle can't wait for his tape to drop, new from this week:

Son got BARS but can he make a song?
 ​
That's what I been wondering. When Chiraq Freestyle dropped, he was a "Don't Like" or "Versace" away from being the next new *****. And he could actually spit so he would have the drill fans plus the real rap fans.​
 ​
Honestly he should have been the breakout star of the year. And he really could have done it because the summer was dry.​
 ​
The freestyles are getting old, put out a project.​
 ​
That Holy Ghost song he dropped was weak to me though.​

Last edited:
I wanaa see him on a fire original beat , n see what happens ...could blow up next year if he got the right plan...his freestyles still :pimp: tho

Just heard that Chiraq...easily the hardest **** I've heard all year. Mixtape is bouta be copped if it got more **** like that.

"To us she was a loving mother
But to other mother *******
She was clientele"

It don't get more realer than that.

i haven't been in this forum in a minute but i thought this dude would have more than one page wtf?

every remix he makes goes harder than the actual song

I'm curious about this guys background. Nobody from Chicago heard of this dude until last year. One year later and he's on empire and in the studio with Kanye and Jay z. What song or project did he put up that made enough noise to make these kinds of moves?

I mean it's dudes that are bigger in the city that ain't get those kind of looks.

Smells like an industry plant to me

Son followed my boy on twitter during the top of the keef era. When we saw 300 we thought he was down with GBE then when we figured out otherwise we were let down.

He literally just appeared. Never heard of him when I was back home. He def can rap though.

I'm curious about this guys background. Nobody from Chicago heard of this dude until last year. One year later and he's on empire and in the studio with Kanye and Jay z. What song or project did he put up that made enough noise to make these kinds of moves?

I mean it's dudes that are bigger in the city that ain't get those kind of looks.

Smells like an industry plant to me

Dude is making music with Ye??

Back
Top Bottom