Montana of 300

according to him he is. He also has pic in rick Rubin's house with Kanye. And with his appearances on empire ...clearly he's somehow found himself in a certain circle of people.

Last edited:
apparently white rappers aren't the only industry plants believe it or not

I'm not saying you guys are wrong, but what are you basing that off of?

From my angle I just see another artist riding that Chiraq wave, only difference is he actually seems to have a good head on his shoulders and can somewhat rap.

I'm not saying you guys are wrong, but what are you basing that off of?

From my angle I just see another artist riding that Chiraq wave, only difference is he actually seems to have a good head on his shoulders and can somewhat rap.

The fact that he's a relative nobody in the who's who of artists and in a short amount of time he's managed to find his way rubbing shoulders with people of power in rap/Hollywood.

He had not one song or project that generated the type of buzz that you would usually see associated with someone who's landing bit parts on major network tv and getting invited to Rick Rubin's house to record with someone like Kanye. There's like 10 kids off the top of my head that are way bigger in Chicago alone that haven't gotten those kinds of looks.

You're either telling me that

A) he somehow just managed to luck his way into those circumstances

B) he has backing by someone in the entertainment industry that has pull

Or

C) some other **** is going on.

Last edited:
I'd vote (B) and (C)

You know, after reading what I wrote, b and c kind of go hand in hand. So I agree.

We all know what goes down at those mansion parties in Hollywood. Plenty of movies have depicted them in film, comedians have talked about them in their routines, etc.

Son had Lee Daniels "interested" in him to give him a role in empire after having just met him?

I'm calling foul play.

Cats love to hate u never know he might be a genuine dude

Exercise logic for a second and leave that "cats are hating ****" at the door.

I'm also not the only one saying this is a bit peculiar. Read the YouTube comments. If you think being a "genuine guy" Is all it takes to get in tune with powerful people in show business...id love for you to point out to me some other examples we've seen before.

Montana of 300 Corporate/Street Cred Thread?

Is it possible that Montana is so deep I'm the streets a la Suge Knight, Haitian Jack, Pistol Pete that he strong armed his way into his current situation. Because dude sounds like a straight up killer on his tracks. All them drill rappers do, but he sounds legit insane. Also, if no one in 300 has heard of him why hasn't anyone said something? You know Reese would definitely get on some ****. But it's silence.

Also, I just heard his "Computers" freestyle.

Him and $avage laid that **** to rest.

Edit.

After a quick Google search

http://kollegekidd.com/news/lil-reese-asks-montana-of-300-where-hes-from/

Last edited:
Why is his name Montana of 300 tho? I could never take him serious with that name and he not from that.

I'm crying at the comments section, cause dude is saying the 300 comes from a group he's in, which is named after the movie 300 :lol: :lol:

Reese did call him out

Since Montana first started getting attention from this freestyle videos it's been stated that his 300 is not the same as the BD set from Normal Ave.

He's been repping 300 since at least 2009

Where he's getting this push from is unknown but interesting to say the least. He is the safest investment from the drill scene since he's not a gangbanger who just happens to rap. He is a rapper making gangsta music.

Back
Top Bottom