Montreal Footlockers with fresh water 95s...and more

i don't know i mtl heads seen it but yeah...

air max 95 fresh water
air max 97...white...red swoosh...silver midsole...
and an air max plus.

real dope imo.

they were released at the Footlockers at Stanley, Mansfield and Eaton center. not even sure if they were released at any other FL around. if they did and i amlate with this...then my bad.

Do you have the sku for the freshwater 95s? And...do you know if these montreal footlockers are part of the found system? Thanks.

yeah they go for 189.99$ if i am correct. i forgot to check the price of the air max plus.

i got a few pictures of them. i even took one of the silver am97 they had for 2 months now...

That is all true. They even have am97 silver in Gallerie d'Anjou! of all places! That foot locker is getting more and more heat thanks to this new manager.

Originally Posted by egorfour

That is all true. They even have am97 silver in Gallerie d'Anjou! of all places! That foot locker is getting more and more heat thanks to this new manager.

new manager?? wasn't it the same girl that was into FL for about 7-8 years now? forgot her name...curly haired, glasses... kind of started at place vertumall...

Chaplip. Thats what one of the employees told me. I totally believe him because FL Anjou NEVER and I say NEVER had anything like this before. Usually onlyPuma's for the Guidos and very GR AF1s.

11wordisbond, i heard the Employee weekend is coming up this up. The classic 97s are included for the discount. Plus there's the buy one get one half offdeal as well if you cant wait.

Originally Posted by egorfour

Chaplip. Thats what one of the employees told me. I totally believe him because FL Anjou NEVER and I say NEVER had anything like this before. Usually only Puma's for the Guidos and very GR AF1s.

11wordisbond, i heard the Employee weekend is coming up this up. The classic 97s are included for the discount. Plus there's the buy one get one half off deal as well if you cant wait.
yeah...word is that homie Diden hit the spot. he knows his stuff for sure. (i guess that girl left.)

and for that employee week end at 50% i need those white 97s. pm me i got size 9s i want to get rid of
happy.gif

I jaws dropped when i saw the fresh waters at anjou!
Anywho, i feel the heat coming to montreal these days.

griffey's eh?? i dont think canada saw the griffey retros. I may be wrong but Montreal hasn't seen them yet. Maybe Toronto though.

SUCKS THAT WE DIDN'T..I would've cop online, but they are raping the shipping charges, I mean it's ******ed because some folks are asking for like$40.00 shipping. Ah well, maybe I'll hit KN to check if they did get it !

Good ol' KN!
For the most part, Montreal doesn't get anything! Penny 2 black blue white? no. Griffey's? no. Pippens? no.

But on another note, Montreal heads, check out Industrie at the Eaton Center from june 18 - 21. 50% off EVERYTHING! I just go the email heheheh.
Definately copping some NBs tomorrow.

KN's the **@* ! Folks don't f. around especially for the J's, anyways thanks for the heads up for that Industrie !

Originally Posted by bryanne2210

KN's the **@* ! Folks don't f. around especially for the J's, anyways thanks for the heads up for that Industrie !
you must be a jordan head...
cause KN got a great jordan account...
but nothing else that no one has...
except for the lucky 1 pair of something something...no disrespect.
DC is a good person

although city styles has a better choice imo

Haven't really checked out City Styles in a minute, but you're right DC is a good man..
And as far as being all J's, I was until all these fusions flooded the scene, also reason being is that at KN, I was able to scoop specifics CDP withease. Now I don't know if City Styles does but I guess I'm gonna have to check them out sometime in the summer !

Oh another note, let's not leave out OFF THE HOOK, they have been on their grind the longest, place is hot !

Oh another note, let's not leave out OFF THE HOOK, they have been on their grind the longest, place is hot !
well i work there so i hope i can put my taste into selections soon
happy.gif

and hope that the nike guy hooks us up

Originally Posted by chaplip

happy.gif

My man
pimp.gif
, make sure you don't forget to let us know what's good!!!

Originally Posted by chaplip

happy.gif

My man
pimp.gif
, make sure you don't forget to let us know what's good !!!

i'll do my best and get my hands dirty ajajajaaa!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

^ I need those classic 97's badly. Just not willing to pay $190 for them.
co sign.. 190 is STEEP! They are classic, but 97s aren't the sexiest sneaker out

Back
Top Bottom