Mood Muzik 3 Sales up to 25,000 so Far

Not sure if it's true but... Are You In That Mood Yet???

536rehl.jpg

_

"Who kill Hip-Hop? Was it the South-NO, East Coast hate for each other-No, West Coast-No!!! You know these guys... You see them everyday... They ya boys, you know... Washington, Lincoln, Hamilton, Jackson, Grant, & Franklin!!!" CA$H Killed Hip-Hop

Support the dude
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Quote:
I'm one of them.

I 2nd that... lol
"Who kill Hip-Hop? Was it the South-NO, East Coast hate for each other-No, West Coast-No!!! You know these guys... You see them everyday... They ya boys, you know... Washington, Lincoln, Hamilton, Jackson, Grant, & Franklin!!!" CA$H Killed Hip-Hop

I'll be purchasing. I really enjoyed MM2.
Team Negrodamus​

TEAMMARVEL​

Postive Vibes Make Positive Lives​

If I buy it from the African dude on Market St. in Newark does it still get scanned???? How do you accurately calculate mixtape sales???? I'm curious..........

Well if the only way to pre-order it is through www.joebudden.org than that isn't true. Because when I ordered, that article was already out and I was order #100
TEAM
Google​
We're Feeling Lucky​
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Quote:
If I buy it from the African dude on Market St. in Newark does it still get scanned???? How do you accurately calculate mixtape sales???? I'm curious..........
Materialist Not a Realist
S.O.S.A​

Quote:
Well if the only way to pre-order it is through www.joebudden.org than that isn't true. Because when I ordered, that article was already out and I was order #100
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......
"WE like some wild COWBOYS comin to get YOU at high noon"

FS: Retro Jordan 5(black and silver)sz. 10.5 $150: Black Foams 11.5,$220

i still need to preorder it.
MM and MM2 was too much fire, i still bump to this day,
Its official, we official, like officials, Class of 2007, I love yall stay up

i hope so,,,,, labels take stuff like that into account (how many units you can move on your own).

maybe it will help him land a big deal.
What if heaven was hell and vice versa,,, if i told you go to hell would you think I cursed ya? - Pastor Troy

Back
Top Bottom