Mooresville, NC...what's its like?

I might be going down there for schooling at the Nascar Institute. What's it like down there? For the record, I'm a young black male so *fingers crossed* keep that in mind.

I'm talking about as fas as locals, housing, cost of living, females, and shopping. Help me out.
Mile "A.I." City​
The greatest to ever do it....

Mooresville, haha. Nice little country town, but Im sure you'll be one of the only African Americans going to the Nascar Institute but whatever suits your needs.

I wouldn't go to Mooresville with your attitude though, no one will bother you as long you don't use the "young and black so keep my fingers crossed" line. What the hell is that supposed to mean?
FS: DS SIZE 9 = Mork and Mindy ($120), Milli Vanillis($100), UNLVS ($120) for sale cheap. PM ME if interested

Team North Carolina

You talking about poofyo101, I think that's correct. He's 100% legit, you should cop kicks from him. (Thank me lata for the plug)
FS: DS SIZE 9 = Dunk High Premium Crocs $80 shipped PM ME if interested

Team North Carolina

Quote:
I wouldn't go to Mooresville with your attitude though, no one will bother you as long you don't use the "young and black so keep my fingers crossed" line. What the hell is that supposed to mean?
Mile "A.I." City​

jmoneybaggz, you're another one of those eh? We Just studied affirmative action this week in my Constitutional Law and Civil Rights course and if anyone is being held back it's White Males who are now behind the eight ball.

Let's face it, affirmative action is reverse racism in that fact an African-American should get a position over a Causcasian solely because the color of skin. That's pathetic BS, and youre right, it will always be an issue for whites until the end of time.

And you say THIS country? Are you inferring you'd want to live elsewhere? The United States of America is the best country you could possibly live and survive in. Highest Grossing Economy, Old age survival rates, and there is over 3 million different jobs anyone is qualified for.

Team North Carolina

YO!
Quote:
We Just studied affirmative action this week in my Constitutional Law and Civil Rights course and if anyone is being held back it's White Males who are now behind the eight ball.
:smh:
smh.gif
another one of your Right Wing "discussion" posts in General if you'd like to attempt a debate over the issue. This isn't the place for it.

J, hit me up on AIM: BigAntP if you want talk about it. Mooresville is basically a suburb of Charlotte. Maybe 10 minutes outside of the city on I-77. I know a lot of people that stay out that way. When I saw "Mooresville, NC" I immediately thought Nascar. A lot of the crew guys live out there with their families. Good luck with that "Drive for Diversity" they got poppin' off. Holla if you want to get some specifics. DF!!!
I Got Soul...
And I'm Super Bad!!!
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​

In reply to AirAnt23,

YO!

BS!!!

That's all NT's flooded with now are all these affirmative action, why am I still enslaved, why do white people not understand me posts? Don't you think "the others" get a little sick and tired of these dumb threads? You being a Mod should know better than I about filtering out the general forum. Whites getting pushed behind the eight ball is the truth when you have academically un-qualified students gaining admission into college unfairly.

And I can take my right wing ideas wherever I want. You tell me this isn't the place for debate yet jmoneybaggz who I am assuming is an African-American delivered the first blow? That's discrimination at its finest right there. Not letting bcfuture get his words out, yet agreeing with the initial threadmaker, what is that yo?

Take that YO! DF!! @#%$ elsewhere.

Team North Carolina

My dude Ant..I'ma hit up. Be on the lookout on ya aim. :smh:
smh.gif
Quote:
In fact a lot of them are being helped out by Scholarships and Food Stamps

This is the exact racist @#%$ I'm talking about... :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Mile "A.I." City​

Oh I am worth your time cause all my points are VALID. You calling my words rubbish? Seriously? :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Maybe it's time you reply back to this thread you created with something a little more credible next time. I don't know, just a thought :rolleyes
eyes.gif
Team North Carolina

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiBbPOZhEuY

listen to this and @#%$.....racism still exists and sterotypes are heavily used against us

well back to the topic.....mooresville is like 30 mins. from charlotte i think.....i think its close to lake norman....i know some nascar teams is around that area

Youre going to post a random youtube video about white on black racism? That's really smart of you VicwearJs. Where did you say you went to school again? A&T or WSSt right?

Youre going to pick out some amateur video about rednecks being idiots. What does this prove? ALL WHITES are rednecks? ALL WHITES are racist?

Leave your comments to yourself man cause they're obviously irrelevant.

And I just love how African Americans say, "black people gotta stick together". Do you know how often I hear this? I hear it so much I want to vomit up my own spit.

You've been a member of niketalk for three months. You don't even deserve a suggestion on this matter.

Team North Carolina

YO!
Quote:
And I can take my right wing ideas wherever I want. You tell me this isn't the place for debate yet jmoneybaggz who I am assuming is an African-American delivered the first blow? That's discrimination at its finest right there. Not letting bcfuture get his words out, yet agreeing with the initial threadmaker, what is that yo?

Take that YO! DF!! @#%$ elsewhere.
:rofl:
roll.gif
2d7hllc.jpg

Ay Remy, at no point did I agree with "the initial threadmaker." My point was, and still is, that this particular thread is not the appropriate one to "discuss" what's been going on in your undergraduate studies. Furthermore, I'm not quite sure when or how "the initial threadmaker" threw the first blow. Surely you're not talking about
Quote:
I'm a young black male so *fingers crossed* keep that in mind.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
I Got Soul...
And I'm Super Bad!!!
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​

Back
Top Bottom