Moose's in Old Town Pasadena Shutting Down

Moose Mc Gillycuddy's in Old Town Pasadena is shutting down, NO MORE WEDNESDAY COLLEGE NIGHT!!!! They are putting in a Fred's Mexican Cafe. Fred's is cool but I hope they still have a cheap drink night.

whaaat...is there a final hoorah? man, i remember spending lotsa drunk days there. any good bye specials? when they closing?
I'll win hands down like it was 6:30​

If this is the same Fred's thats in huntington beach,
this will be amazing... :pimp:
pimp.gif

Same Fred's that's in Huntington beach and downtown San Diego in the Gaslamp...They are already closed, when I drove by yesterday morning the windows are blocked out and a sign saying Fred's is coming is hanging.

sad but not surprising.......that's a prime piece of real estate moose's has been sitting on. even tho the spot is cracking some weeknights & fri-sun nites, there's no way they can pull in enough $$$$ during the days to stay profitable over there. the rent's gotta be sky high.

at least Fred's can pull in customers during the day by serving grub and then do their thing getting folks for alky+etc in the evenings.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

moose's was cool...i preferred going there than q's. i know there's another moose's in the westside of town near UCLA, wonder if that shut down also.

:wow:
eek.gif

Haven't been there in a minute. I had too many Wednesday Night (College Night :D
happy.gif
) adventures at Moose's.... :smokin
smokin.gif

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

pretty sure they're the same company. the one in hawaii had both fred's and moose signage in the restaurant. i tried to eat the moose omelette, but failed miserably. weak sauce.

<>
ROC
yoRAJAH!

that sucks. i havent been there, but ive been meaning to go. oh well.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
The Greatest Franchise in NFL History​

Quote:
Same here. My school is 10 minutes down Fair Oaks and Freemont and I'd go with 10 bucks and come out buzzed and wouldn't feel bad about buying a girl a drink
:smokin
smokin.gif
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

Back
Top Bottom