" />
" />

The first three look like USA-exclusive garbage
Team Otaku
"Nice boat"​
TeamWolfShirts
"There is no way our shirt cured aids."

I'm digging the structures.

They're retroing the Hoyas' again, or are those the Ultra Hi-top joints?
I feel hip-hop stole me like a bus pass
So in your possession, I must ask...

Hey, haven't I been good to you? Haven't I been sweet to you?

the max lights wouldve been amazing as a solid black upper, and white mesh. like the JDsports exclusives.

instead we get this hot garbage. the vintage looking used terminators look nice i guess. They could simply make it look totally new like a real retro. i would hate to see vintage looking yellow air trainers get released. just release it as NEW lol
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

am1 are hot but the terminators look beat
Heat23 x AIR-RANDY

www.air-randy.com

DOERNBECHER II, AJ XIII & X FROM 1ST PACK, AJ VIII PLAYOFFS, AJ XV AJ XII FUSION AND MUCH MUCH MORE....

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Yikes!!

Terrible. :lol:
laugh.gif
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

not feelin any of them
WANTED: Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5)
I HAVE: Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7)

the OG colorways of structures havent even dropped yet and Nike has already started to Eff these beauties up. :smh:
smh.gif

ehhh there alright. i thought i ahd some ideas, but none.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

The AM1s wouldn't have been horrid, but they made it horrid with the leather toe.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

:smh:
smh.gif

The Structure's have potential, but they could have been a lot better.

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

Structures are aite...

( ( ...team finishline... ) )​

F/S: SIZE 10.5 DMPs DEADSTOCK & ICEY!!! $700 OBO​

terminators would of been cool if they didnt have that stupid vintage look.
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust
NORTHLDN

wow...nike..you are just making it so much easier to save some money
WANTED: Wings and Waffles AM 1 9 or 9.5, Concord Spiridon 9 or 9.5
TEAM AM FAM

Like they need your money. :lol:
laugh.gif
I feel hip-hop stole me like a bus pass
So in your possession, I must ask...Hey, haven't I been good to you? Haven't I been sweet to you?

Back
Top Bottom