More 2010 release news

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

Maybe the XI package will be Highs and Lows of the snakeskin colorway
nerd.gif
could be interesting!!

Four pairs of IIIs coming out? What colors can they release that they haven't within the past year? True Blues have been retroed twice, Black Cements have been retroed twice, White Cements are rumored to be retroed.

I can't imagine what colors they'd do for the other three pairs.

Jordan Brand continues to release retro's that will go on sale! When they came out the first time they went on sale so what makes them think they wont go on sale again!

I refuse to buy packs anymore.  The shoes arent worth what they cost to begin with, and then i gotta pay $40 for the packaging? F that

What happened to cement IV's? Need those. Cement III's are okay. Snake XI? they didn't sell well the first time around, why would they this time?! I remember picking up a pair from Eastbay months after release back in the day.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

I refuse to buy packs anymore.  The shoes arent worth what they cost to begin with, and then i gotta pay $40 for the packaging? F that

QFT.

NikeTalk is bunz for producing this thread RIP
I appreciate outlets, I am going 2 start searching for those 2010 3's now SMH

I hate all packages....
guess I have to go through buy and sell forum or ebay to cop the specific color ways

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

You get this from a launch list somewhere?

Snakeskin pack?
laugh.gif
Here we go.

This was posted a month ago but I know the blue snakeskins are releasing so possibly the pink snakeskins are releasing. It stinks because I just got the navy blue pair a few weeks ago. I need seaglow but they are good to go. I honestly think I will try to get this pair though as well.

Btw if these
air-jordan-ii-university-blue-02.jpg

are released I will buy them
smile.gif
. Those "bulls" 2 rereleasing are a GOOOOOOOD look. I've wanted those for a minute but a good chance now.

Originally Posted by 310HxA

i hope the chicago 2's release with the NIKE on the back
sorry but thats not going to happen hasnt happened since the og VIs came out

Back
Top Bottom