More Air Prestos?

Joined Jul 29, 2015
I ordered both from the site today. Payed with PayPal and received confirmation from them. When I checked my order history on Nike it said processing so I'm sure everything's fine. Good to know I'm not the only one.

Joined Mar 23, 2015
Yeah I went through PayPal and I got an email from them as well. I have a feeling these will be highly sought after in years to come.....just my thoughts. Wish I could swing the blacks right now.

Joined Jun 8, 2013
I'm a US 10 and I got a M last time for the presto.  They fit good but there is only a L left.  Would that be too big?

Joined Oct 10, 2013
had to settle in a XL instead of my normal L in prestos. 11.5 in am1. Anybody have experience going a size bigger? hopeless? 

Joined Aug 2, 2015
Was in class all day and missed the release 

Either one of the 2, black or grey would have sufficed for me... only XXL sizes left

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now