MORE DETAILED PICS OF THE PATENT LEATHER 5s

After looking at those pics, I think I might cop. I really don't like any kind of brown on shoes but I might have to make an exception...

eek.gif
those are FIRE

yuck the brown tongue is not a good look to me, if it was the same green as the midsole id lean towards copping these.

Originally Posted by thakickboss

what is up with the pre yellowed sole in the back?

smh.gif
newbs...nah thats not pre yellowed thats GUM sole and its been inexistence since b4 ur father's father was born (word 2 native americans in western US....i wouldnt be suprised if the sumerians and even antediluviancultures were up on gummy.....)

yo! ugh, my kick knowledge and tatse is ultra-mega-insta-terra-blast-status. im really 2 ill......
pimp.gif

these kix are fuego 2 btw. celtixhalfshell approves

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

smh.gif
newbs...nah thats not pre yellowed thats GUM sole and its been in existence since b4 ur father's father was born (word 2 native americans in western US....i wouldnt be suprised if the sumerians and even antediluvian cultures were up on gummy.....)

yo! ugh, my kick knowledge and tatse is ultra-mega-insta-terra-blast-status. im really 2 ill......
pimp.gif

these kix are fuego 2 btw. celtixhalfshell approves
eek.gif

All these are is another version of the Laser Vs. I don't even like them that much so I know I won't get these.

Back
Top Bottom