More info about Dirk's babe......She used to mess w/ Tony Banks too.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by Youngswag24

How come nba players always have some sorta problems with their wives

maybe because they're human..
and have money, which i hear females love

The woman arrested at Dirk Nowitzki's house on May 6 says she is pregnant with the child of the Dallas Mavericks' star and that they had been engaged.

Cristal Taylor spoke to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram from jail in Beaumont, Texas.

"I've known Dirk for seven years -- and, no, I didn't tell him everything about my past because I was afraid," Taylor said, according to the newspaper. "But I mean, now I'm pregnant and alone and broke because he is my only source of income."

Taylor said that Nowitzki has not contacted her and likely does not know that she is pregnant. She said that she didn't know before she was arrested.

"I didn't even know," she said, according to the newspaper. "Nobody knew until they tested me in Dallas."

Taylor said that she was tested at the Dallas County Jail where she was held for one week before a transfer to Beaumont.

"They give you a urine test when you walk in and they give you a T.B. test," she said. "And the lady was like, 'Oh, so when are you due?' I was like, 'I don't know when the court date is due.' She was like, 'Uh, no, you're pregnant.'

"That was at intake. When I went upstairs, she said, 'I'm going to start you on these prenatal vitamins.' I was like, 'If you could just test me one more time, I just want to make sure.'"

A second test also came back positive, Taylor said.

Taylor told the newspaper that her life fell apart when Nowitzki's longtime German coach Holger Geschwindner said Nowitzki should get a prenuptial agreement and investigate her past. The engagement ended.

Talyor refuted reports that in her past she had been a stripper.

"I was a waitress at The Plantation," she said of a Beaumont gentleman's club. "I was never, ever a stripper in all my life."

Talyor tried to contact Nowitzki, whom she said she lived with for a year and a half, after her arrest but felt that he must have changed his phone numbers.

"Not only that, but they [the Mavericks] pretty much told him, after [the media] put out all that crap on me, to just wash his hands of me -- and I think he pretty much did," she said, according to the newspaper.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

The woman arrested at Dirk Nowitzki's house on May 6 says she is pregnant with the child of the Dallas Mavericks' star and that they had been engaged.

Cristal Taylor spoke to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram from jail in Beaumont, Texas.

"I've known Dirk for seven years -- and, no, I didn't tell him everything about my past because I was afraid," Taylor said, according to the newspaper. "But I mean, now I'm pregnant and alone and broke because he is my only source of income."

Taylor said that Nowitzki has not contacted her and likely does not know that she is pregnant. She said that she didn't know before she was arrested.

"I didn't even know," she said, according to the newspaper. "Nobody knew until they tested me in Dallas."

Taylor said that she was tested at the Dallas County Jail where she was held for one week before a transfer to Beaumont.

"They give you a urine test when you walk in and they give you a T.B. test," she said. "And the lady was like, 'Oh, so when are you due?' I was like, 'I don't know when the court date is due.' She was like, 'Uh, no, you're pregnant.'

"That was at intake. When I went upstairs, she said, 'I'm going to start you on these prenatal vitamins.' I was like, 'If you could just test me one more time, I just want to make sure.'"

Taylor told the newspaper that her life fell apart when Nowitzki's longtime German coach Holger Geschwindner said Nowitzki should get a prenuptial agreement and investigate her past. The engagement ended.

"I was a waitress at The Plantation," she said of a Beaumont gentleman's club. "I was never, ever a stripper in all my life."

Talyor tried to contact Nowitzki, whom she said she lived with for a year and a half, after her arrest but felt that he must have changed his phone numbers.

"Not only that, but they [the Mavericks] pretty much told him, after [the media] put out all that crap on me, to just wash his hands of me -- and I think he pretty much did," she said, according to the newspaper.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This #!@!@ not even trying to be subtle about it.

I feel so bad for Diggler.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

every pro athlete needs a pre-nup

wow i am telling u this +!%!$ is straight up evil

she denies the truth right in front of her eyes

and then goes out to make herself look like the virgin mary and saying how his team and coached screwed her?

i want a paternity test now... I still have hope that kid aint dirks

Its a damn shame. Dirk has himself a grown *$* hoodrat........

She must have the best sex game ever or she is giving them that Karrine Steffans(Have to keep it clean)

Chalk up another athlete falling victim to the game.

If I was a pro athlete, I would have me a model, or R & B singer.

Once your at a certain point, you need to stop being captain save em.

tired.gif

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/nba/mavericks/2009-05-26-Nowitski-Pregnant-Ex_N.htm

That ain't even the half, anybody been reading this chicks comments on the situation...

indifferent.gif
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
The News reported Taylor did not know it planned to bring medical release forms to the jailhouse interview. But shortly after entering the glass-divided visitation booth, Taylor saw that the reporter brought a folder. "Are those release forms?" she asked. "May I please sign them right now?" The forms were passed to a jailer and Taylor filled them out and signed the forms. The jailer signed one of the forms as a witness. "I can't wait until you get those results," she said. "I know they won't lie. Can you hurry up and get them?"

Wow that babe can almost smell the loot...
She said she learned of her pregnancy after getting tested when admitted to the Dallas jail...

After Taylor's arrest May 6, a woman identifying herself as Taylor's best friend was telling media outlets that Taylor was pregnant with Nowitzki's baby. That, Hart's statement says, raises questions about the claim Taylor learned she was pregnant at the jail.

"In fact, we found it strange that a friend of hers was at Dirk's house right after the arrest telling anyone who would listen that she was pregnant,"

This babe still trickin' even from behind bars.

WOOOOooow. Dirk was/is definitely dealing with a professional.

Originally Posted by JinKazama

tired.gif

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/nba/mavericks/2009-05-26-Nowitski-Pregnant-Ex_N.htm

That ain't even the half, anybody been reading this chicks comments on the situation...

indifferent.gif
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
The News reported Taylor did not know it planned to bring medical release forms to the jailhouse interview. But shortly after entering the glass-divided visitation booth, Taylor saw that the reporter brought a folder. "Are those release forms?" she asked. "May I please sign them right now?" The forms were passed to a jailer and Taylor filled them out and signed the forms. The jailer signed one of the forms as a witness. "I can't wait until you get those results," she said. "I know they won't lie. Can you hurry up and get them?"

Wow that babe can almost smell the loot...
She said she learned of her pregnancy after getting tested when admitted to the Dallas jail...

After Taylor's arrest May 6, a woman identifying herself as Taylor's best friend was telling media outlets that Taylor was pregnant with Nowitzki's baby. That, Hart's statement says, raises questions about the claim Taylor learned she was pregnant at the jail.

"In fact, we found it strange that a friend of hers was at Dirk's house right after the arrest telling anyone who would listen that she was pregnant,"

This babe still trickin' even from behind bars.

WOOOOooow. Dirk was/is definitely dealing with a professional.

Wow profesional scammer!

damnn dirk..tsk tsk....GOLLDD DIGGGER RIGht there!!!! she was one clever chick...and TONY BANKS?? ahahha i remember that guy he went to the same highschool iwent too..dude was a flopppp!!!

Nowitzki will be brought in to talk to all rookies at the education sessions after the draft. He took a huge L.

Back
Top Bottom