more on royce da 5'9 and mistah f.a.b.....

www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/12905 :wow:
eek.gif

cant wait.

jazzyFLESH.com
>touch more bread than a motherfu**in deli!<​
AIM: tee eye ehm / e-mail: timmyjimmy784@yahoo.com/ reppin the bay area

Quote:
but more importantly, fabby is coming out with a mixtape produced by alchemist?!?

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

aim-shoebacca06

If the beat aint trash throw away track from Alchemist(cuz collabin wit Mistah Fab dont seem right) Royce should be smart n jump on each n everyone spittin on it :lol:
laugh.gif

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

^^I'm sry but you're right. That mixtape would just be full of beats better artists could've used lol.
Think of me as John Gotti wit a Phd
Or either Martin Luther King wit a G.A.T
Maybe Malcolm X with a GED or better yet Nietzche unds'n some heat lol.

www.denimproject.blogspot.com

He mentioned this on the song. Needless to say, I was rather upset when I heard that. Royce should be on those beats.
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Miami-305!!​

:smh:
smh.gif
at yall hatin on FAB...i hope you guys have actually listened to Son of A Pimp and are formulating your own opinions opposed to basing your opinions off what you've heard other people say...Its FAB's fault though, Ghost Ride it is without a doubt the worse song in his entire catologue and he decides to release that @#%$ to the masses :smh:
smh.gif
RAIDER NATION

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

mistah fab is doo-doo butter..alchemist is ******ed for wastin a whole mixtape dedicated to this dude :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM SUPREME SWAGGER​
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

ahahaha...@#%$ mad cuz alc doing a mixtape wit mistah fab..they both from left coast..mistah fab is nice...llollll u bloggers sound liek @#%$ :smh:
smh.gif

RAIDER NATION

WHAT UP SEAN :pimp:

ROYCE destroyed him.
Over reaction is my only reaction
Which only sets off a chain reaction
Team Michigan

I'd know I'd rather hear Royce over Alchemist beats than this lame.
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Miami-305!!​

Quote:
what is alchemist doing? go call up Royce and get him on those beats
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Most of everybody in here is just judging F.A.B. by the battle and his diss song, but don't sit at your computer and say F.A.B. is trash and basura if you haven't heard Son of a Pimp or Baydestrian. Royce has the lyrical capacity to rival anyone in the game right now, but truth be told, nobody's checking for Royce except NT and Detroit. There's a reason why he's not on Alchemist's beats. There's a reason why he's not signed to Atlantic.

Fab on a alchemist beat doesn't sound too appealing to say the least, iono I'll wait to hear it tho.

berkeley boy you are right about son of a pimp but the baydestrian is by no means a hot cd at all.

its wack and i rep northern cali so don't chalk it up to hate that I'm saying this.

whether the battle is wack between royce and fab is trash or not it has helped him get his name out there on the net at least.
so the publicity stunt is working....before this f.a.b.'s push had died down like 2 years ago so more power to him
STREET. SMART. COOL. CAT. just add 577 more to my post count...www.primefresh.blogspot.com

Quote:
baydestrian is by no means a hot cd at all.

i ain't say its the hottest thing out, but there's a few songs on there that show his lyrical abilities, dude is far from a clown.

but anyways, C.I.A.-latest diss by Mistah F.A.B.

on a serious note, i hope this doesn't boil over to violence. The @#%$ Royce said about San Francisco guaranteed he can't do a show there anymore (as if he was doing shows to begin with). Detroit doesn't play, The Bay doesn't play...this could get ugly, i hope it doesn't.

Quote:
nobody's checking for Royce except NT and Detroit. There's a reason why he's not on Alchemist's beats. There's a reason why he's not signed to Atlantic.
:smokin
smokin.gif
T...E...A...M ...... 9...1...6

mistah fab is FAR from doo-doo, i'm from the bay area and i hate the hyphy crap, but if u actually listen to his deep stuff he's pretty damn good. even on baydestrian he has some deep @#%$ that is far from garbage ('life on track', 'shorty tryina get by', 'jamonie robinson :wow:
eek.gif
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring UCSD a football team.​

Back
Top Bottom