any info weather these are limited?
id cop the playoffs but i have enough black/red colorway shoes :pimp:
pimp.gif

EquipoTRIcolor
DallasMavs
DallasCowboys
Teamxbox360
.:GT- PacmanVick:.​

...Anddd the trend of "I hate Fusions, I hate Spiz'ikes...(months pass and more pictures and more hype builds)..."COPPED X 2!!!!" haha NT cracks me up

Quote:
I never, ever, ever, thought I would say this but......them Spiz'kes look alright.

Same here...those are actually worth buying. I don't even need to elaborate on how bad i want those playoffs.

As far as the fusions........no comment

Those Spizikes look dope! The only pairs I copped were the white/royal pairs, not the ones with the sprinkles all over the shoe with yellow! ROFL!!!! The AJ Fusion is garbage, those look like some sort of second chance at V's or something!!!!

Fusion's look nice i just hope they don't get out of hand but the spiz'ikes look real nice and the playoff 8s are...umm...umm...so DAM AMAZING!! :wow:
eek.gif

I know I'm getting the Spizikes and VIIIs. I'll resist the urge to get the AJF Fusions because they look nice in this pic.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Cool Grey IV, Chambray, Black Metallic V VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

Those are all hot! Definitely copping the playoffs. Those Spizikes are CLEAN! Fusions = maybe
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<<

eights look pretty nice but no point if people are just going to rock them everyday. I want to stand out and be original.

So what is the true release date of the White/Cement Spizike's? In the release dates thread it shows them releasing on November 23rd and December 15th, what is the real date?
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX The NFL's greatest franchise is on the rise, be afraid be very afraid.

thanx for the pics, these spiz'ikes and playoff are looking so hot
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious,
akm2tan, cesarhpr1986

Evisu Deluxe jeans 4 sale and Size 14-15 Jordans DS for sale, get at me
mars size 14 DS get at me quick for sale
Qujamerican@aol.com

spizikes looking alright... those and the true blues are the only ones id cop. i use to not be fond of spizikes but i guess theyre not so bad anymore. the price tag is too ridiculous.
"Look at this room, what a beautiful room, have you seen this room?"

"Yes. We're in it!"

Best of both worlds? why wud they put that?? To me its not the best of both worlds. I think they ruind a classic shoe. Sorry but they did. (The 12's). Its incredible wat they are doin. I'm not a fan of the fusion thing. And the spiz ikes are ok. The VIIIs are always a must if its an OG color way.
NikeTalkers from 813, hola at me if u got serious heat to sell.

R.I.P Stack Bundlez.

yo i just noticed this but wth i wrong with the fusions midsole?
it looks a lil bit like its foam

EquipoTRIcolor
DallasMavs
DallasCowboys
Teamxbox360
.:GT- PacmanVick:.​

The PS Cement Spiz'Ikes still looks better than those :smh:
smh.gif

Playoffs are copped :pimp:
pimp.gif

XII's are my all time favorite Jordans but, the fact that they merged with the AF1's made me puke :smh:
smh.gif
*AO17*​

Back
Top Bottom