new tees...

210484672.jpg

210484667.jpg

210484676.jpg

front
210484680.jpg

back
210484678.jpg

hurry up... limited to 50... and they sellin like crazy...

check em out... at the new store, right next to the old one...
130 Cone St.
Atlanta GA 30303

404- 420- 0296
ATL ISBACK​

I love Sole Munki but they shouldn't even talk about Nigo rapping someone their prices are just as high. $250 for some Air Ones or Dunks isn't mmuch of a deal either.

Shirts are kinda corny too.
***CAUTION***​
BROOKLYN BRIDGE AHEAD​

$250 for forces? Goodness gracious. I got much love for the guys, but creating your own clothing line is about expressing your ideas and thoughts and laying them out on fabric. This looks like the beginning of their line and not a good look for an upcoming line to have their focus on negativity focused towards another line. That appears to be three different tees all associated with an anti-Bape message. I wish them much success, but the line is definitely headed in the wrong direction by the looks of these tees.
-Corey

210484667.jpg
" nigo naped you "......or " rigo raped you ".....which one is it? that font is pretty awful....

Its reads "Nigo Raped you"...
Alotta them just look kinda bad in the pictures... they are kinda fresh in person...

I seen Sole Munki go at Bape before (And for the record, they definitely aren't the first people to do it so relax) But i will admit this is kinda OD....

And IMO Sole Munkis prices aren't that bad... esspecially not there T-shirts...
I gotta head back to the store...
-Sun
CAN IT BE THAT I STAYED AWAY TOO LONG!?!?!? Coldsun *****!
This is me, the Sun... A Real, Cool, Intelligent Gent, looking for hot stuff in a 10, 10.5
I'M BACK!! The Kid switched from being a NY Throughbred, to a ATLien..
Coldsun2000
Coldsun2000@aol.comPeace and Respect to all..

yeah but their clothing is much better then this.

and thats not saying much.
"i'm from the place where hardcores beautiful"

Back
Top Bottom