More than 40 shot in NYC over holiday weekend

That 17 year old boy that died was G Stone, the people that were with him suspect it was gang violence that led to the 7 shots fired. One other person that was with him got grazed.

I'm not CNN but this is what I got from the G Stones I have added on facebook.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

BK>>>
and everyone knows labor day weekend is hot
people that dont pop off the entire year pop off this weekend. beefs escalate all summer and this is the weekend it comes to a boil because everyone knows the cops are stretched thin because of the parade and cause its easy to dip in the crowds.
Nostrand ave FTW

Soo true. Nostrand ave is where it is at!Btw are u alkqn?

2 cops shot, 3 killed in one incident on Monday - 1 victim was an innocent mother hit in the head by a stray while sitting on her stoop - bringing total shot to at least 48 over the holiday weekend.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

are we really ignoring the 8 people that were shot at the party in the bronx and focus on how bad Bk is only???...

Let's just say they both suck equally.

Don't attack me Bros.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Mayor Michael Bloomberg, a longtime anti-gun activist, reminded New Yorkers that, despite the weekend’s violence, the city's crime rate is the lowest in the country.

Am I the only one finding that very hard to believe? The police to enough dirt by themselves.

Its crazy how other parts of the city had shootings going on.
I live a few.blocks from the parkway and there were too many instances of seeing the whole crowd running and you gotta go with the flow or you could possibly die.
Jouvert morning was crazy. The McDonald's by ebbets field had like 30 bloods and like 100 crips and folks about to go all out war glad it didn't happen because that is where my family was standing.

Please don't make this a new York is > or NY is < thread. Its not even necessary

Originally Posted by lebrons n jays23

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Mayor Michael Bloomberg, a longtime anti-gun activist, reminded New Yorkers that, despite the weekend’s violence, the city's crime rate is the lowest in the country.
Am I the only one finding that very hard to believe? The police to enough dirt by themselves.

[h1]
[h1]Bloomberg: No Corruption Here, Folks[/h1]

August 29, 2010

Despite an FBI study that shows many former police officers were pressure to fudge crime statistics, Mayor Bloomberg insists that nobody is trying to hide anything nowadays. Hesaid on his radio show, "No. You know, it's, in this day and age, I love this, gonna cook the books. With the press talking all the time, with everybody having Twitter and Facebook and everything, do you really think you could keep anything private anymore? C'mon." Twitter: Keeping cops honest since 2006.
The FBI study also includes data from the city's hospitals. Though the NYPD reports that felony assaults have decreased over the past decade, the Department of Health says the number of people admitted to city hospitals for assault has nearly doubled over the same period. Though the numbers are tough to compare, researcher John A. Eterno told the Times the data does point to even more falsified numbers. He said, "Emergency room visits are not going to happen just because somebody needs a Band-Aid. Somebody is going to go there because they’ve been seriously assaulted.
[/h1]

dude holed up in that juice box sized bunker he calls a room making jokes...it's an overall bad look for the city, not any borough individually bruh.

Back
Top Bottom