Morehouse College--tell me about it?

mackintosh

Banned
Tell me how's the house.

My friend, who is attending, told me not to be excitied about the House. :smh:
smh.gif
Well, What can I expect? How's the workload?

Personally I had a great time. It's definitely an experience that you won't forget. The ladies aren't bad either... hehe
-|Sophistifunk at work...|-
Free: "We're gonna flip a coin to see whose video plays first! Dre, what you callin'?"
Dre: "I want heads."
Big Boi: "I want some head too."​

YO! Ladies from where? DF!!!
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​
straight.outta.704

Our sister college Spelman and of course CAU. You'll even have some in class with ya. A lot of people think that since it's an all-male institution that all you see is dudes. That's far from the truth.
-|Sophistifunk at work...|-
Free: "We're gonna flip a coin to see whose video plays first! Dre, what you callin'?"
Dre: "I want heads."
Big Boi: "I want some head too."​

well you got a school full of girls right across the street, school has good credibility so if your tryin to get a job and you went to moorehouse you should have that job, and its jus a real prestigious school

www.myspace.com/datboykrider

I graduated in 2000. Wouldn't trade in my experience there anything. Most were good but some were bad. The work load is hard but you can handle it if you stay focus. There are a lot of distractions (ladies, etc.). Just be real and you will make tons of friends and meet a lot of interesting people.

Back
Top Bottom