Morehouse College--tell me about it?

mackintosh

Banned
Joined Sep 29, 2006
Tell me how's the house.

My friend, who is attending, told me not to be excitied about the House. :smh:
Well, What can I expect? How's the workload?

Joined Nov 15, 2001
Personally I had a great time. It's definitely an experience that you won't forget. The ladies aren't bad either... hehe
-|Sophistifunk at work...|-
Free: "We're gonna flip a coin to see whose video plays first! Dre, what you callin'?"
Dre: "I want heads."
Big Boi: "I want some head too."​

Joined Jun 13, 2006
YO! Ladies from where? DF!!!
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​
straight.outta.704

Joined Nov 15, 2001
Our sister college Spelman and of course CAU. You'll even have some in class with ya. A lot of people think that since it's an all-male institution that all you see is dudes. That's far from the truth.
-|Sophistifunk at work...|-
Free: "We're gonna flip a coin to see whose video plays first! Dre, what you callin'?"
Dre: "I want heads."
Big Boi: "I want some head too."​

Joined Jan 1, 2006
well you got a school full of girls right across the street, school has good credibility so if your tryin to get a job and you went to moorehouse you should have that job, and its jus a real prestigious school

www.myspace.com/datboykrider

Joined Feb 16, 2001
I graduated in 2000. Wouldn't trade in my experience there anything. Most were good but some were bad. The work load is hard but you can handle it if you stay focus. There are a lot of distractions (ladies, etc.). Just be real and you will make tons of friends and meet a lot of interesting people.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now