Mormon missionaries hoopin!

Joined Nov 19, 2005
Thought this was pretty funny! When I served my mission I did the exact same thing daily but had mixed results haha. I know someone will say something about the title saying "hood".

This is a video from my mission doing the same exact thing. Good times!

Last edited:
Joined Apr 4, 2013
Saw the first video earlier today :lol:

My eyes when dude dunked on him :wow:

Was the hoop at 10ft tho?

Joined Dec 9, 2002
My eyes lit up both times dude dunked lol it was with intensity too. Where were those vids filmed?

Joined Feb 5, 2011
I remember these mormon dudes used to ball at my park for like a week when I was a freshman in high school the dudes had mad handle and their big dude was like 6'6" and could dunk anything

Joined Dec 3, 2007
Yo I just saw this vid like 20mins ago on youtube...:lol:. Is it "trending" or something?

I like how they purposefully missed their shots during the shoot-around so as to look like cupcakes, then soon as the game starts, they switch to "you gon' learn today" mode...:lol:

Dope stuff nonetheless.

Thinking back, one of the best ballers I ever met was a (black) mormon from Arizona. After his scholarship year in prep school, dude went on his mission and I lost contact. Dude had game for days but still remained very humble despite his superior talents.

Last edited:
Joined Jul 25, 2012
Every Mormon church gotta b-ball gym in it. Nice vid and repped! Going to send to all my jack Mormon homies lol

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now