Morning Sex: Yay or Nay? vol. dragon breath ftl

I'm probably in the minority, but I would rather not do it in the morning. I gotta pee really bad and the dragon breath be kickin like Bruce Lee.

Now, because I'm a man, I never turn down my girl when she wants the dilznick right when we wake up, but to be honest, I don't really prefer doing itthen.

Anyone feel me?

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

I'm probably in the minority, but I would rather not do it in the morning. I gotta pee really bad and the dragon breath be kickin like Bruce Lee.

Now, because I'm a man, I never turn down my girl when she wants it right when we wake up, but to be honest, I don't really prefer doing it then.

Anyone feel me?
I just tried that the other day it was a nice wake up work out but my performance was not like it should have been afternoon latenight>>>>>morning

Morning Sex: Get into it.

DA BEST!

And if you brush your teeth on the reg yo brefs shouldn't be THAT bad. But who kisses during morning sex anyways?
pimp.gif

its cool and all but id rather smach at 2 in the morning than 8in thr morning... for somereason a playa such as myself doesn like it..
i like my sleep. lol

I'm down for it in the morning, I don't care if her breath smells like dumpster juice or moose piss when she wakes up

As long as she cover her mouth, it's all good
devil.gif
pimp.gif
. Once you get a hit of that death breath though, the penis flatlines
frown.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by starbury03

Morning Sex: Get into it.

DA BEST!

And if you brush your teeth on the reg yo brefs shouldn't be THAT bad. But who kisses during morning sex anyways?
pimp.gif
you dont need to be kissing to smell the funk

Morning sex should be done lazily from behind while lying on your side.

And it's even better when you don't talk. Just wake up and dive in.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

all that needs to be said has been said right here

Back
Top Bottom