Moscow 1/4th Mile Run ft. 700HP Evo ARS, 800HP GTR, 507HP M5, 730HP SL65 and MORE...

whats sad is that those numbers arent that impressive anymore with soo many street cars with 1000+hp running around. but great vid none the less

EDIT:
laugh.gif
@ that M3. Def needs the driver mod

That launch that the GTR has is unfair. 800HP and to have such a clean launch is disgusting. Sl65 just has too much power! The tires are spinning WAY too much for it to post low times.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

whats sad is that those numbers arent that impressive anymore with soo many street cars with 1000+hp running around. but great vid none the less

EDIT:
laugh.gif
@ that M3. Def needs the driver mod

Yes and No. He shouldn't use launch control. Tires were spinning all the way into 3rd.

Watching the Ferrari and the M3 was painful but the rest of the video was dope.

Sidenote: The use of after effects in this video was amazing.

porsche exploded off the line

i wish they werent going uphill tho hahahhaa

that gtr just launches so smoothly. that evo was beastly. but give me the sl65 anyday even if it's a 20 second car
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dyzzle

that gtr just launches so smoothly. that evo was beastly. but give me the sl65 anyday even if it's a 20 second car
laugh.gif

Is that a stock SL? It looks so damn bulky and odd.

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Yes and No. He shouldn't use launch control. Tires were spinning all the way into 3rd.

Not too familiar with the launch control on the new Ms. is that like a more sophisticated Traction Control?

But you heard him hit the rev limiter twice without letting off, but ill assume he doesnt have much wheel time behind the car.

Back
Top Bottom