most annoying extreme liberal celebrities

JaneaneGarofalo2.jpg

"garofalo was born in Newton, New Jersey, the daughter of Joan and Carmine Garofalo.Her father is a former executive at Exxon."

henry_rollins.jpg

250px-Melissa_Etheridge_Live.jpg

I HATE her with a passion. Why is she famous?
people just took to her post grunge anti high fashion hipster stand up in the 90's

she's one of the dumbest people on earth , and she knows what its like

to be black because according to her all black people that arent democrats are "self loathing"

West coast version has to be Berkeley. When I used to do deliveries Berkeley was my least favorite place to do residential deliveries.

Smug entitled muddasuckas. :smh:

West coast version has to be Berkeley. When I used to do deliveries Berkeley was my least favorite place to do residential deliveries.

Smug entitled muddasuckas.
mean.gif
if we doing regional then everyone that lives in coconut grove down here in miami

smug self entitled hippies

Bill Maher and Rachel Maddow come to mind. Their messages arent necessarily wrong, but both annoy the hell out of me. Its the pretentious delivery they both got that gets me. Michael Savage and Sean Hannity are the same IMO

In my town, the liberal hipsters chill down by University Blvd and 4th Ave. Bong shops, fixed-gear bikes, moustaches and your traditional other hipster **** can all be located within a 2 mile radius of that intersection

Co sign on Bill Maher. I actually agree with pretty much all of his views, but the way he talks, along with that stupid @#$ smirk :x >: Dude would get his @#$ beat in real life for talking like that to the wrong person

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom