Most clever or witty comebacks to online banter?

Don't use tired internet cliches.

Be original and attack his identity.

Assassinate his character.

Easy. Just get the other person all riled up, and when you feel like you are beginning to lose, reply to everything with "LOL Y U MAD THO". Post it on their wall, the whole nine yards. Play it off like you were just trollin them. 
laugh.gif

OP if you want my help you need to give me details of this beef and screencaps (only edited names and pictures)...

The ball is in your court.

Kill him with kindness for example, " Hey man sorry you feel that way about me, my mom just made a batch of cookies if you want to come by you can have some and we can play playstation."

Tell him "If your brain was chocolate it wouldn't fill an M&M" and tell him his father is a lunch lady. I have more jokes (1 dollar PayPal per joke)

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

Tell him "If your brain was chocolate it wouldn't fill an M&M" and tell him his father is a lunch lady. I have more jokes (1 dollar PayPal per joke)

and this : tell him that original man was black and that he's a typical self hating blackness denier
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]both got me[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
laugh.gif

[/font]

"You won't fade me though"
"I bet you can't whoop me"
"Behind your auntie's ears smells like Jonathan Ogden's chinstrap"

Any of these should suffice.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

When your backed into a corner, just call him ignorant.

Works on NT.
followed by arguing something that has nothing to do with the original point...
he'll eventually log out...

bong... flawless victory.

thats a gym
pimp.gif

NASIUM

Originally Posted by Curious24

Im arguing with this tool on facebook, not smart enought, need niketalks help.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[h1]If you can't beat them, confuse them.[/h1]

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

"Lol I cant even dont even if ur saying my body is ready real life lettuce lol."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back