Most comfortable basketball sneaker ever ?!?!

Originally Posted by abernja

air-jordan-19-xix-original-og-east-coast-white-university-red-midnight-navy-3.jpg
/ Thread

You are on point with this comment.
eek.gif

A couple of my favorites:

Huarache 2k4
Flightposite II
Air Zoom Generation
Jordan 11
Lebron 4
Jordan 14
Total Air Max 2

Currently ballin in some 2k4s. Lovin it....I always disliked lebrons since they were a little on the heavier side.

I played college intramurals and won a slam dunk contest in the Air Maestro in the early to mid 90's. When I worked for NIKE Basketball years later, Itold designer E. Scott Morris that I thought it was the most comfortable basketball shoe NIKE had ever produced. He was at Reebok when these originally cameout (1993) and he said that they bought pairs to dissect just to discover the materials and structure of the footbed because customers were so loyal to theshoe. Players would return worn-out pairs and specifically request the exact same model even though there were durability issues.
[table][tr][td][/td] [td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
maestro_blk_wht.jpg

maestro_blk_wht_3.jpg

maestro_blk_wht_8.jpg

maestro_blk_wht_6.jpg

[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
maestro_blk_wht_5.jpg

maestro_blk_wht_7.jpg

maestro_blk_wht_9.jpg

[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td][/td] [td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

Originally Posted by TrippinonNikes

hyperdunks need more love

glasses.gif

BOTTOM LINE

Some of you guys have 2 try some other basketball sneakers.. or atleast include these..

Lebron V's Nike 2k4 and hyperdunks... bottom line....

^Maybe people have tried the HDs and STILL don't think they're all that great.

My opinion for what it's worth:

XX3s
XIVs
XVIIIs
XIX SEs
Kobe 2s
Lebron 2s

These are the best shoes I've played ball in for the last 10 yrs.

-S

Back
Top Bottom