Most Durable Jordans of all time?

ej

what do you guys consider the most duarble jordans of all time? from 1 to 23 which jordans in your opinion do you think has the longest life span among all the jordans?
looking forward to all your comments...

what do you guys consider the most duarble jordans of all time? from 1 to 23 which jordans in your opinion do you think has the longest life span among all the jordans?

when it comes to originals id say 1s, 10s, 11s, 12s, 13s, 14s, and 15s. 16 and so on are no brainers when it comes to wearability

when it comes to originals id say 1s, 10s, 11s, 12s, 13s, 14s, and 15s. 16 and so on are no brainers when it comes to wearability

XII's hands down. VIII's weren't bad either. I still wear my OG White/Red/Black pair. It's a little dirty, but it's still standing strong. It's funny too, the jumpman on the insole has not fully disappeared either. Still see a good part of the Red Jumpman.

XII's hands down. VIII's weren't bad either. I still wear my OG White/Red/Black pair. It's a little dirty, but it's still standing strong. It's funny too, the jumpman on the insole has not fully disappeared either. Still see a good part of the Red Jumpman.

I swear this has been asked before and the general consensus is in favor of the original 12's.

Back
Top Bottom