Most Embarrassing Hook-ups Vol. dont be shy

Alright I think I got one...

So I'm at this little get together in my home-town this summer while back from school. This girl there is REALLY into me, I'm kinda reluctant at firstbecause usually I don't like it if a girls just throwin it at me, but I eventually give in. I bring her into a different room to do work so there arn'tso many people around, get her shirt/bra off and we're still just kinda making out then she says "I don't really do this with boys I just met, putmy number in your phone and let's not make this a one time thing."

I oblige, stop undressing her for a second and pick up my phone, go to new contact and put Steph then handed her the phone so she could input the number...

She hits me with a wiiicked
indifferent.gif
, then says, "See, this is the$%#$ I'm talking about, my name is Jessica."

I'm dumbfounded on what to do next, but your boy had one of those snicker moments and said "Oh no no no, you were just about to save over mygod-sister, click new contact."

She didn't really bite the line, she puts her shirt and bra back on and it's awkward city for the rest of the night...

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

on topic a chubby 5 when i was drunk i mean even thats not that bad but she smelled like death down there and i thought she was clean went nose first im like... one lick it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop... gross. she also tried to convince me i can go in raw and cum in her and not worry since she was on the pill (random hook up btw) in my head i was like yeah u getting pregnant is the first thing im worrrying about dumb skeez, anywho i needed some got some, saw her her on campus i look away, she texted me, most def ignored, etc..
so you were about to eat the monk from a random, not to mention chubby & 5/10, hookup?
eek.gif

I got one:

Back in college met this girl during freshmen year who straight fell in love with me from jump street. She was a aight but I wasn't feelin her so webecame friends. Well she packed on the freshmen 30 and went from thick to straight chubby/borderline fat. On top of that she got a "reputation" forbeing easy.

Junior year rolls around and one night I was in ultimate beast mode, but nobody was answering their phone or tryin to come over...she calls out of the blue. Ilet her come over. We talk for about three minutes and I jump her, the whole time I'm getting her undressed she's like you have no idea how longI've waited for this blah, blah, blah. All this time I'm thinkin' I shouldn't do this she's gonna catch all kinds of feelings, but I justdidn't care that night...I had to get some.

Just my luck I was the sexual MJ that night. I mean we must've gone at it for like 2 hours. We finish and she's like
eek.gif
while I'm like
tired.gif
man what have I done. I walk this chick out and I swear by the next morningthe ENTIRE campus knew I smashed this chick. She told the world I hit it. My boys and decent females around school were like you smashed so and so
sick.gif
...and you gave it to her like wifey...what the hell is wrong with you. Herultra hefty crew was like
pimp.gif
when's my turn...dudes were asking mewhen is the baby due, when we gettin married, I had females who I was trying to get with stop takin' my calls...Even my academic advisor was like I heardyou had an interesting weekend. . It was the ultimate L NT. It took almost a whole semester for this to die down and I actually got someone to go out withme.

i remember a few years ago when one of these threads came up a dude said he was mad drunk one nite at college , brought a chick back to his room tohook up , and when he woke up the next morning he realized he had pissed himself and had the sheets all soaking with HER IN IT
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

"I'm dumbfounded on what to do next, but your boy had one of those snicker moments and said "Oh no no no, you were just about tosave over my god-sister, click new contact."
DENS415
had me rollin with this line

Originally Posted by JinKazama

Her ultra hefty crew was like
pimp.gif
when's my turn...dudes were asking me when is the baby due, when we gettin married
smh.gif
I know exactly what this is like and myfriends are ruthless so they was already makin names for a kid for me.

Originally Posted by Scarface2k1

alright so ima say about 2.5-3 years ago, i go down to uconn with a few friends. i was driving and had to drive some of their friends down their as well. cool, no problem.

so we finally get to uconn, and we go to this house party if thats what you want to call it. so one of the girls that i drove down that i had never met before prior to this night, starts talking to me. nice girl, half way decent. started looking real good about 5 beers deep. so she grabs my hand and brings me into the bathroom with her. so were in there and we just start making out. so im like cool, no problem, this is in the bag. so girl says to me "i want you to ---- me right now" and im like "here, in the bathroom?" and she shakes her head, takes me out of the bathroom and goes into a bedroom. mind you, we have never been here before and didn't even know who's house it was but i was like whatever. so were kissing, and she whips it out and starts doin the business and she is like alright i want it now. so i put her on the bed and take her jeans off. and as im going to take her thong her she goes "wait, i have to tell you something" and im like "!@%? WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY WANNA TELL ME RIGHT NOW" and she is like "well, i didn't shave TODAY." key word being today. and im like today? no problem. i take this girls pants off and i dont think she had shaved in about 2 years. i was UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! i didn't know what to do. i was like nah we cool. i put my pants back on, and left the bedroom. sad thing, i had to bring her home the next day and home girl called me for like a week asking if she could come visit me at school.

lol. pretty terrible but a good story 3 years later.

What was ol' girl's name-- I just might know her...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JinKazama

I got one:

Back in college met this girl during freshmen year who straight fell in love with me from jump street. She was a aight but I wasn't feelin her so we became friends. Well she packed on the freshmen 30 and went from thick to straight chubby/borderline fat. On top of that she got a "reputation" for being easy.

Junior year rolls around and one night I was in ultimate beast mode, but nobody was answering their phone or tryin to come over...she calls out of the blue. I let her come over. We talk for about three minutes and I jump her, the whole time I'm getting her undressed she's like you have no idea how long I've waited for this blah, blah, blah. All this time I'm thinkin' I shouldn't do this she's gonna catch all kinds of feelings, but I just didn't care that night...I had to get some.

Just my luck I was the sexual MJ that night. I mean we must've gone at it for like 2 hours. We finish and she's like
eek.gif
while I'm like
tired.gif
man what have I done. I walk this chick out and I swear by the next morning the ENTIRE campus knew I smashed this chick. She told the world I hit it. My boys and decent females around school were like you smashed so and so
sick.gif
...and you gave it to her like wifey...what the hell is wrong with you. Her ultra hefty crew was like
pimp.gif
when's my turn...dudes were asking me when is the baby due, when we gettin married, I had females who I was trying to get with stop takin' my calls...Even my academic advisor was like I heard you had an interesting weekend. . It was the ultimate L NT. It took almost a whole semester for this to die down and I actually got someone to go out with me.

See I was with you up until you said, "even my academic advisor was like I heard you had an interesting weekend..."

That's when it became all to apparent that you were telling ducktales...
eyes.gif

See I was with you up until you said, "even my academic advisor was like I heard you had an interesting weekend..."

That's when it became all to apparent that you were telling ducktales...
eyes.gif

roll.gif
Why would I lie about taking an L, I could see if I said Ismashed Beyonce. You got to understand I went to an HBCU of about 4800 students in a small town. Not to mention my advisor was known to try and get down withstudents. So him catching wind was embarassing as hell but it wasn't a shock.

some times i feel like people go against the grain, just to go against the grain

stand out on purpose, to show the world they're different

that is mad annoying

let MJ RIP

To actually add to the thread I remember once I went to these girls dorm with my boy, I am on the bed with a girl, and my guy is on other girls bed. SO wetalking about music or something, I forget but she DID have good taste in music. She was dominican and black I think. Anyway my boy is talking to this mexicangirl and they hitting it off. After only 20 minutes My dude and ol girl start making out. AWKWARD, anyway I say f it and go in for ol girl seeing as thoughI'm not gonna block by not putting in work on ol girl
laugh.gif
. One things lead to another and we end up under the covers. Blazay Blah one thing leads toanother, and we both end up smashing in a space of about 9 feet. Where it got awkward is one his girl wanted to switch. Let's just say me and my boydidn't spend the night
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by ShAdYdaTGuy

Originally Posted by StreetSmarts

oh hai lemme help u there
this had me on the floor.
roll.gif
roll.gif

You guys really found this funny?....I mean seriously?
yes, I did.

I must have been in a bad mod dirty, upon further review it is kind of hilarious.
laugh.gif

i don't think you changed your answer because of your mood.
don't hop on the bandwagon just because he's a mod.
he just died a few days ago, so it's not really that funny.

Originally Posted by Hella Fresh007

roll.gif
roll.gif

yes, I did.

I must have been in a bad mod dirty, upon further review it is kind of hilarious.
laugh.gif

QFT

I seen mad dudes start putting
roll.gif
after dirty gave it the green light whenbefore it was all stonefaces.
+!%+ still aint funny to me, i could careless if dirty "ok's" it

Groupie internet power loving lookin $@+ N's.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by Hella Fresh007

roll.gif
roll.gif

yes, I did.

laugh.gif

QFT

I seen mad dudes start putting
roll.gif
after dirty gave it the green light when before it was all stonefaces.
+!%+ still aint funny to me, i could careless if dirty "ok's" it

Groupie internet power loving lookin $@+ N's.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

exactly.

all of you sheep suckling at the power teet
smh.gif

plus, Dirty isnt that cool to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom