Most girls are dumb? Vol. 48 hrs of foolishness

girl 1... 28yr old section 8 trash who i use in EMERGENCY bud situations (reggie express) has her mom take the kids for the weekend... now i wont lie ive hit before but more outta curiosity/boredom than desire... anyway, calls friday, tell her im busy... calls saturday morning, wants me to take her to lunch... prolly sensed my stone face through the phone (football > jo's). calls all damn day (7 missed calls at least half dozen one way txts) i eventually run outta excuses n stop responding... she sends 30 more texts ending w/ an ultimatum about how nows my only chance yada yada got the kids blah blah im moving wah wah. Go to house party instead, completely ignore... fast forward to sunday night 1am... hey shorty still wanna chill? smashing hours later

conclusion - y dont b list %$%!%% accept their positions... i even told her y hit me up on saturday night? im alwaysss too busy for u lol like maybe u could be the backup backup but i mean honestly... 5-8 weekday nights... fri-sat u best believe im at least tryinnn to pull a dime
laugh.gif

girl 2... chick i went to HS with way back when n never got a chance to smang... moved to Arkansas, still friends on FB, still got her number and everything... see her driving around town, txt her... have an entire days worth of incoherent dialogue and misunderstandings before she realizes she has me saved under "Jessica" n her phone... turns out this triflin trick is engaged and still tryna give up... she was so scandalous she outsmarted herself... i was
laugh.gif

conclusion - dont trust these #@#+%%

girl 3... chick I used to smash now in serious relationship... FB messages me REAL greasy n reckless like for commenting on one of her pics "damn ur girl looks good"...
she has a man mind u... here is a copy/paste of some of her foolishness...

• 29 minutes ago

• Dont you have a girl anyways? & just cause the girl you %#!*#$ with got a man now girls still dont !@!% a **** that was %#!*#$ their friend like thats grimey +##%. So dudes should stop.......

• 23 minutes ago

• lol how u really feel tho? u jealous? and yes n no we been off n on for a longgg minute, she live 6 hrs away, the distance +##% is ******ed... n wow haha so u sayin no matter how long its been n if the girl practically married it still dont matter, jus cuz we got it in way back when its off limits? guy code is a lil different...

• 22 minutes ago

• Haha cause guys are grimey... & im not jealous at all. Smh really?

• 19 minutes ago

• im jus tryna figure out why it bother u... and rilly rilly... u jus think that cuza the dudes YOU been wit... we aint all like that tho cuz if i was REALLY tryna holla i woulda jus hit her up on the slide, not comment on ur damn page lol
conclusion - she mad her girl gunna get it n i cut her off n now she settled... *ye shrug*

So basically this was my last 2 days worth of female stupidity... thought id share

Pics of first 2 chicks?

girl 3... chick I used to smash now in serious relationship... FB messages me REAL greasy n reckless like for commenting on one of her pics "damn ur girl looks good"...
she has a man mind u... here is a copy/paste of some of her foolishness...

284932_10150244045909822_665964821_7529848_5243066_n.jpg

215853_10150163399274822_665964821_6827521_282488_n.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Not +%#@$#$ with that!

/\ lol NT detectives on the case, yea she aint cute... ol boy is with her cuzza the donk

she bulluptuated the last cpl years fa sho

n no pics neccessary i dont like throwin em all the way under the bus
laugh.gif

in fact spoiler them jauns they both ugly, dude actin like he hugged up on KK

girl 2

girl 1 i cant find pics of, think girl 3 only slightly better looking and with double Ds

Double Edit: DidierDrogba is my new fav NTer... that username is all the way swag, u need the "effin disgrace" avy, tho

Son all of them girls you posted and others posted are ugly. Girl 2 came straight from the trailor park. Smh lock this up

Back
Top Bottom